Male Griffons – Upcoming Colors?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Male Griffons – Upcoming Colors?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Hello! I’ve been wanting a male griffon for quite a while now, but am not a big fan of most of the production colors out currently, though of course I adore the ebay ones hah!

So I was curious if there are any special, LP colors upcoming? even colors being considered far down the road?

Just wanted to ask! Thanks!

Sirithiliel

Melody
      Keymaster

Hello! I’ve been wanting a male griffon for quite a while now, but am not a big fan of most of the production colors out currently, though of course I adore the ebay ones hah!

So I was curious if there are any special, LP colors upcoming? even colors being considered far down the road?

Just wanted to ask! Thanks!

Sirithiliel

I am not planning on any new griffin colors at the moment, but I probably will again eventually. We’ve enough different ones now to keep us busy!

Stormbringer777
        Participant

I’m with ya’ on this one Sirithiliel!! πŸ˜‰ Aside from REALLY REALLY REALLY wanting :p (and waiting) for more Silver Wolf Griffins, I either have or am not fond of some of the ones currently in the store. I mean NO disrespect to the amazing work done one these. They just don’t “float my boat” so to speak. πŸ˜€ Patricia is doing some INCREDIBLE work with the ones on ebay!!! I just haven’t been able to score one of them. πŸ™

Sirithiliel
          Participant

Oh I’m not saying the ones in the store are bad, they’re all amazing! But if I’m going to save up for one, [and it takes quite a bit of saving up =P] then I want it to be for one that I absolutely LOVE

I understand, Melody ^^ Just thought I’d ask. I look forward to everything you come out with! And maybe one month the raffle will be an awesome male griffon and I’ll actually win =P j/k, j/k, but a girl can dream heehee

Stormbringer777
            Participant

Oh I’m not saying the ones in the store are bad, they’re all amazing! But if I’m going to save up for one, [and it takes quite a bit of saving up =P] then I want it to be for one that I absolutely LOVE

I understand, Melody ^^ Just thought I’d ask. I look forward to everything you come out with! And maybe one month the raffle will be an awesome male griffon and I’ll actually win =P j/k, j/k, but a girl can dream heehee

Ditto!!!!! πŸ˜‰

Cassandra
              Participant

I would love to see more colors too especially big cat colors but know those would all have to be limited production.
                This just made me wonder if there will be any more Ocelot Female Griffins?

Pam

Snow leopard.

Copper83
                  Participant

Snow leopard.

Yes!

Cassandra
                    Participant

Yes I would soooo love to see Snow Leopard Griffins in the store! πŸ˜€ squeak!

Stormbringer777
                      Participant

I’m right along with the crowd!!! Snow Griffins would be AWESOME to see in the store!! :p

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

=P I am a maybe on snow leopard…it’d depend on how it looks. Not a big fan of only black and white, I like color heehee

Kim
                          Blocked

I would love regular leopard griffins as well!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

drag0nfeathers
                            Participant

Golden Sunset!! Golden Sunset!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
                              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                              Siphlophis Male Dragon
                              Calypso Hatching Empress
                              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                              Tattoo Mother Kirin
                              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.