Male Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Male Dragons

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Hello! I had one quick question. I simply love your Male dragon sculpture, and I’m going to start saving up to buy one. I was wondering though, are there any new colors that are going to be released down the road? Limited production or anything? If so, I’d rather save up and buy one of those rather than one of the ones in the store. I will probably only be able to get one of each sculpture and no more, so I want to make sure I get one I’m going to love. =)

thanks!

sarah
      Participant

I do not work for windstone, but they often do new test paints and post them on ebay, they can be any sculpture, but right now they have a really fun one up http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-TOMATO-GARDEN-1-MALE-DRAGON-FIGURINE-FANTASY-STATUE-/300732853330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4605132c52#ht_500wt_1413 If you want a really fun unique one I highly suggest keeping an eye open on ebay!

Happy collecting! <3

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I do not work for windstone, but they often do new test paints and post them on ebay, they can be any sculpture, but right now they have a really fun one up http://www.ebay.com/itm/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-TOMATO-GARDEN-1-MALE-DRAGON-FIGURINE-FANTASY-STATUE-/300732853330?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4605132c52#ht_500wt_1413 If you want a really fun unique one I highly suggest keeping an eye open on ebay!

Happy collecting! <3

I know, he is gorgeous. My problem with eBay is that I can’t afford it. I will have to save for months to be able to buy one in store, without being over bid by collectors with more money. Which is why I am hoping for a limited production release of a awesome color. I’m stalking eBay though, in hope of winning a cheap windstone. No luck yet, but I might get lucky sometime!

Isn’t tht tomato garden dragon pretty though? I love the color combinations! So gorgeous!

sarah
          Participant

Neither color are a favorite of mine but they work SO well together, it’s really hard to make those two complimentary colors not look overly “Christmassy” but what a wonderful job on him, I truly tip my hat to the painter and mastermind behind it! (No sure if it was Melody or not) πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Neither color are a favorite of mine but they work SO well together, it’s really hard to make those two complimentary colors not look overly “Christmassy” but what a wonderful job on him, I truly tip my hat to the painter and mastermind behind it! (No sure if it was Melody or not) πŸ™‚

So many of the test paints are beautiful and amazing, and if I could afford one I would so go for it. I am not a huge fan of any available in the store, but I am hoping for a amazing limited production =D

Pam

“Tomato Garden” is invented and painted by the production painter “PS”.

Sirithiliel
                Participant

“Tomato Garden” is invented and painted by the production painter “PS”.

Thanks. It is a fabulous color scheme. =) I really love the indigo forest currently on eBay, even more than the tomato garden

siberakh1
                  Participant

I agree! Both colors (Indigo Forest and Tomato Garden) look great! I hope there is another male in Tomato Garden, or even a male coiled with that orange looking marble (it looks like a cherry tomato being guarded to be devoured later!). My dad grows tomatoes, so it would suit him well!

Check through the windstone store and look around on ebay for some of the production colors, or even LP colors that have shown up in the windstone store and see if there are any colors that really strike your fancy. Some colors, like peacock, show up quite frequently on ebay, even as Buy it Now (BIN). You might need to wait for the right one to come along, but if you have an idea of a price to save up for, you can have that amount saved up and be ready for when one does appear. Probably about $150 would be a good price to set aside for a male (to cover a new store male w/shipping) if it isn’t a special ebay piece. πŸ™‚ You can get some good deals sometimes on ebay with an older piece in great shape. I’ve gotten some for way less than store price by just being patient and they were in perfect shape, or with minor issues (minor chips/dings to the paint, some just dusty). Some sellers are way over priced, so just wait for the next one if you don’t like the price. πŸ™‚ You could probably get a peacock, brown, or sometimes an old green for around $80 in decent shape. πŸ™‚

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

$80 is a much more affordable price for me than $200+ lol. Well I will start saving and when a limited production color does come out, I can hopefully afford it. Thanks for all of your help!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.