fbpx

male dragon, whats the

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone male dragon, whats the

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

whats the best color of male dragon to buy , from the colors currently available from the store right now?

I think he is one of my fav molds but I cant pick what color I want ๐Ÿ˜€

Travistie
    Participant

He looks beautiful in silver.

Edit: I just checked the store, and he’s sold out in silver! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Megan
      Participant

I prefer emerald, myself. Maybe someone with more than one color of the sculpt would take a comparison picture for you ๐Ÿ™‚

lamortefille
        Participant

I would choose the red fire…he looks smashing in that color:) I also like the em pea, but I prefer the old version with the true purple. I have both of the above, plus old peacock, ruby, emerald, old green, rainbow and white.

Kujacker
          Participant

Black gold for me ๐Ÿ™‚

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

I prefer emerald, myself. Maybe someone with more than one color of the sculpt would take a comparison picture for you ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ll give another vote for Emerald! I’d also vote for White!

Stephanie
              Participant

Out of the ones in stock right now, I’d have to say emerald peacock or red fire. I love those colors. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yea… I was thinking the EP and black gold or the fire red oHH MY@ :O but they all look adorable
                how is the gold in real life?? ๐Ÿ™‚ lots of purple or no ?? I don’t have anything in gold but on that male it might be nice ;o

Bob

I think ke looks AMAZING in the new Em Pea color

Zelda
                  Participant

I share your love of the male sculpt! Peacock is by far my favorite color, although the old brown scheme is close on its heels, and I find the rainbow charming in this sculpt too. Since none of those colors are available anymore, I’d go with the empea one! Just my opinion though. Good luck choosing!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Maria
                    Participant

For a current color, I suggest black gold. It’s really striking.
                      You know you can order him from wolflodge or emerald, right? Support the dealers ๐Ÿ˜‰

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

I’d say silver too. Maybe gold too, but the gold color seems to have morphed so much since it’s introduction, that it’s almost a potluck to see if the exact male you get in gold will be to your liking. I haven’t seen him in red fire, I wasn’t super fond of the black gold -it’s nice, but maybe on other dragons.

Skigod377
                        Participant

I loved him in Emerald Peacock.

Purplecat
                          Participant

Out of the current colors, I love my black gold best…out of the older colors, I like the old green. I actually have two of the old green if you decide you’d like the extra one, pm me. ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.