fbpx

Major Favor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’m going to be away for the next week and probably won’t have access to a computer. I’ve been haunting the store like many people waiting for the amethyst OWs to come out. I don’t know if they will be ready any time soon but if a fair number appear in the store and someone doesn’t want one for themselves (I know, highly unlikely! 😀 ) I would be eternally grateful if someone would snag one for me. I would reimburse all expenses, of course, and even a finder’s fee. Purple is my second favorite color and the OW is my favorite pose so I have been totally drooling over the idea of amethyst OWs.

Susie
    Keymaster

As of October 9, 2009: We don’t have any Old Warriors in Amethyst that are ready to leave the factory. We have a few that were painted (and one of them I understand stared in a photograph with Jordan which prompted the many questions I’ve received about them) but these Old Warriors are not healthy and are residing in the Windstone Hospital where they hope to overcome knee problems and grow horns. This could take a long time and I’m sorry we don’t know how long. :shrug: There is no need to watch the store for them anytime soon.

Thanks for the info! I really appreciate it!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.