fbpx

MAHOGANY!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody MAHOGANY!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Illith
    Participant

Yes, THIS is what I’ve been waiting for! This colour is gorgeous! I am in love. I am BEGGING you to at least consider an LP for the store … I can never compete with these millionaires on eBay.
      There’s just so few red colours, and I’ve given up hope of ever completing my Red Fire Collection.

*pitiful whining and begging and crying in the background*

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow! This is a beautiful color!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

LuvsDragons
        Participant

I just saw Mahogany and I am in LOVE!!! that is a beautiful, rich color. PLEEEEZZZZZ for the store… (puppydog eyes) 🙂

Melody
          Keymaster

There are too many different colors everyone wants! How do we choose which to make as lp?

Stephanie
            Participant

Poll it to see what is the top color and do one every 6 months… (Just an idea, dunno if that is actually possible…everything looks good on paper!)

Pam

We have a poll like this in the general section. I will add Mahogany to the poll.
                http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/poll-dragon-productionlp-colors-new-options-added-1-29-12

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

There are too many different colors everyone wants! How do we choose which to make as lp?

Easy just listen to drag0n and make Blue Ice, Barn Swallow, and Hades ^_^ ROFL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

yolanda
                  Participant

Its easy..lol. Lots of squeeks for blue ice ! & of course more pinks and lavenders. Havent seen the mahogany yet.

Kiya
                    Participant

Blue Ice and Indigo are the two most requested colors for LP at this moment.

Which means, I think people really want some blue dragons! 🙂

scenceable
                      Participant

So whatever the issue was with the red paint on ruby and red fires, is that fixed now? Or do the mahogany dragons have different red paint?

Because if the red paint issues are fixed, then red dragons of some kind for the store would be awesome!

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I also like that color! Nice, deep and rich.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Bullsquid
                          Participant

I have to add my vioce to the clamor for more mahogany. I wasn’t a big fan of ruby, and I too have given up hope of getting any red fire pieces, so to see such a rich and deep red-burgundy mix on that ebay male was a very welcome sight indeed.

I hope to see more dragons in this color scheme, not just on ebay, but as LP’s as well.

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

oh i LOVE the mahogany male!! I bet I’ll never get one due to financial reasons…but I adore that color…it’s amazing!! if it ever is stocked in the store i’ll definitely be putting it on a birthday list haha

Bodine
                              Participant

It is a beautiful color.Looks like good,rich Mahogany wood.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bullsquid
                                Participant

MAHOGANY MAHOGANY MAHOGANY!!! 😀

I haven’t been this excited over any other eBay color scheme. The dragons look great, the grand uni looks great, and even the gothic unicorn (which is definitely not my favorite sculpt) looks amazing.

I have my fingers doubly crossed that this color goes into LP at least, but I really hope that it goes into regular production. Who doesn’t love red dragons? 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.