fbpx

Machineguts Bazaar – Authentic Native American items – Pg. 3

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Machineguts Bazaar – Authentic Native American items – Pg. 3

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

machineguts wrote:

The Skeksis! They are my all time favorite movie creature!

THAT’S what they’re called! My hubby and I almost watched it again late last night just because neither of us could remember the name & it was driving us nuts!

machineguts
      Participant

“Mountain Lion” is my latest painting! He measures 11″x14″x1.5″, painted in acrylics on stretched gallery canvas. He has been finished with an archival varnish for a high gloss sheen and surface protection. I have hand signed this piece on the back, and a signed Certificate of Authenticity is also included.

Adaneth
        Participant

Beautiful work! Good luck selling. πŸ™‚

machineguts
          Participant

Thanks so much Adaneth! πŸ™‚

machineguts
            Participant

I named this guy “Rainbow Wing the Celtic Dragon King”. πŸ˜€

This piece is a repaint. He used to be all dark grey but his little globe came loose and left a discolored glue patch on his belly. I airbrushed him in pearlescent rainbow colors and applied several heavy coats of “magic invisible paint”. He was then varnished with a high gloss finish. I have glued in a pair of custom semi-metallic eyes from Dreaming Tree Studios. His little globe isn’t glued on yet, I’d like to add an actual stone globe but I don’t think I have one at the moment. I can either glue this globe on or send it separate in case you have something you’d like to put in his paws instead. He measures approx. 7.5″ long by 6″ high.

Keep in mind that this sculpt isn’t “Pena smooth” like we’re all used to. You can see all the original imperfections it had when it was clay, i.e. finger prints on some areas, etc. Just an FYI since the pearlescent sheen from the paints brought out all of his details.

I do not have his original box, but he will be very carefully wrapped, double boxed and insured. I’m selling him for only $50.00 plus shipping, first come first serve! I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping will be calculated upon purchase. PM me or reply here if interested!

machineguts
              Participant

This is just a reminder that my “Mountain Lion” original painting ends in one day!

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

That one really is gorgiuse, I hope it goes up for you πŸ™‚

Purplecat
                  Participant

yeah, i cant believe the bidding hasnt gotten higher….Mountain lions are among my favorite big cat species.

machineguts
                    Participant

I’m offering authentic Native American items in my bazaar this time around. Each item is genuine Native American made. All items are $20.00 and under, much less than what I originally paid on several of these pieces, and everything is in mint/excellent condition. I accept PayPal for payment, and shipping will be calculated upon purchase. PM me or reply here if interested, or if you have any questions/would like to see more photos. I’ve done business with quite a few forum members here, so if you need any references feel free to ask. Thanks for looking! πŸ™‚

Abalone Smudge Bowl with large feathers tied with leather, beads, bells, quartz crystal and small medicine bag. Paid $45.00, selling for $20.00

Stained Glass Feather with mint green and peach colored glass, wrapped with leather, horse hair and beads. Paid $35.00, selling for $20.00

Moose Turtle Copper Patina Sculpture with mini Navajo woven rug, paid $40.00, selling for $20.00

Hand Painted Prayer Feather wrapped with colorful beads – $15.00

Sage Door Blessing on genuine rabbit fur with colorful beads, ribbons and feathers. Includes legend on back. Paid $45.00, selling for $20.00

Small Medicine Bag – $10.00

Feather Smudge Wand with wood burned feather illustration on handle, fringe leather and beads. Paid $35.00, selling for $20.00

Braided Leather Feather Hang with clasp – $10.00 SOLD

Dance Stick with feathers, beads, wrapped with pink suede leather – $15.00

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.