LOVE The new Wiz Cat!! Could a matching Wiz Mouse be coming soon??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody LOVE The new Wiz Cat!! Could a matching Wiz Mouse be coming soon??

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Danzig Moon (Karen)
    Participant

Melody the Morpho Wiz Cat is Breath Taking in person, mine arrived this morning and WOW!!! :love:

Could we be getting a new Morpho Wiz Mouse perhaps to sit along side the Wiz Cat???

Please??? πŸ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Melody
      Keymaster

Melody the Morpho Wiz Cat is Breath Taking in person, mine arrived this morning and WOW!!! :love:

Could we be getting a new Morpho Wiz Mouse perhaps to sit along side the Wiz Cat???

Please??? πŸ™‚

Good idea!

Scathach
        Participant

Please??? πŸ™‚

Good idea!

Oh, yes!

Small wizards, too, perhaps?

Not to hijack the thread, but I’d love to see all the Wizards (cats, mice, and small) in the colours you did for the large wizards last year.

Life is beautiful.

Todd
          Participant

I agree with both. I would REALLY like to see the small wizards done in the same colors as the large wizards were done in and also see the wizards in the blue morpho

Danzig Moon (Karen)
            Participant

Please??? πŸ™‚

Good idea!

Oh, yes!

Small wizards, too, perhaps?

Not to hijack the thread, but I’d love to see all the Wizards (cats, mice, and small) in the colours you did for the large wizards last year.

No problem πŸ™‚ Sounds good to me!! Small Wiz would be nice also.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Mercury Star
              Participant

Lol, my list of Wizards to get keeps growing! XD I haven’t bought any yet, but they are on my list.

Nightcrow
                Participant

I’d love to see an Autumn Wizard Mouse in the same line as the Autumn Wizard Cat, myself! I just pulled my little White Wizmouse out of storage the other day, and seeing his adorable face has made me fall in love with him all over again… and think about finding him some company! πŸ™‚ Though Blue Morpho would be gorgeous, too, I’m sure!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Blight
                  Participant

I second the motion! Wizard mice! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Wizard mice yes please!

twindragonsmum πŸ™‚

tdm

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.