fbpx

Lots of windstone

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Lots of windstone

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
  • Author

Hello
    I am selling most of my windstone that I have collected for the past 15 years. Many pieces are still in boxes And displayed around my home. If you are interested please email me at thrillskr219@yahoo.com.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello Dragon Eyes!

Just a friendly tip: You may not get many ‘bites’ by simply saying that you have some Windstones for sale… if I may suggest, at a minimum you might want to list what pieces you have and their condition. IF you want sales to go even faster I bet you’d have the best luck if you put up photos of your Windstones for sale, too!

Best wishes!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I e-mailed you, Dragon Eyes, and I’d be glad to post pictures of your sales for you if you’d like 🙂 And if you need help identifying your pieces, Id be glad to do that as well.

yolanda
        Participant

I also emailed you

Tinks
          Participant

Emailed you!

Carolyn
            Participant

I pm him about a couple things . Waiting for a reply . Posting pic is easy . Sent him an email too .

Carolyn
              Participant

Sort of fun wondering what he has for sale . And now I’m dieing to know how much and if he’ll take payments . Torcure . lol

Tinks
                Participant

Sort of fun wondering what he has for sale . And now I’m dieing to know how much and if he’ll take payments . Torcure . lol

Did you get emailed a list?

Carolyn
                  Participant

No just some pics of stuff I asked about .

yolanda
                    Participant

Did you get emailed a list?

I was emailed with 2 pixs of 2 of the 3 items i asked about and told a list would be sent to me this week sometime. I emailed back with a few more questions a couple of days ago but no reply as of yet.

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

I might buy something, if I knew what was for sale……..

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

I contacted him/her just out of curiosity and never heard back.

Lupuslunae
                          Participant

Also emailed him/her and never heard back 🙁

Carolyn
                            Participant

I’ve had no reply but there are 4 things I want badly . I’ll probably end up heartbreaken . I can only hope . I keep looking at the pics wishing and dreaming that I can have them .

In the pics I see unicorns , pegasus family , Kirins ( I think ) Small white wizard , lots of hatching dragons white & red and the ones I don’t want to mention because I want them so badly .

Lupuslunae
                              Participant

lots of hatching dragons white & red and the ones I don’t want to mention because I want them so badly .

hmmm orientals?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 49 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.