Lots of stuff – priced to sell

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Lots of stuff – priced to sell

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

Hello,
      I am cleaning out my closets and have decided to sell some of the tings I will never use or find new homes for some of my collectibles.
      **** Prices do not include shipping. ******* This is a SMOKE FREE HOME.
      If you would like to make me an offer for the entire lot, let me know! ๐Ÿ™‚ If you would like to see more close-up pictures of certain items, just let me know and I can email some to you.
      I have been selling things on the Windstone Forum for MANY years now and I have nothing but POSITIVE feedback. ( You can read my feedback on the feedback list ) Your item/s will be wrapped and boxed for a safe and secure journey to you. I only accept Pay Pal for payment and once payment is received, I will send you the tracking number once your box is on itโ€™s way.
      Thank you for looking! ๐Ÿ™‚
      Tamara aka Pixie-dust

1. Scentsy- Reimagine- color it yourself- scented wax warmer – It is BRAND NEW and NEVER USED- still in box- it is a retired design, does not come with the sharpies to color it ( you can leave it as is or color it yourself, up to you ) it does come with a bulb and stands ~ 6 inches tall. Retails for $45.00, only asking $30.00 ( see picture )

2. Avon Halloween stuffed pumpkin bear with light-up pumpkin – It will need 3 button cell batteries, type SR44. The bear is stuffed and has weighted down feet to prevent him from falling over, the pumpkin that lights up is made of a heavy plastic type material. He comes in his original box with the directions. He stands about 14 inches tall. When he is not on display for Halloween, he has been housed in his box, in a closet, in my room. I have NO children so he has not been played with so he is in excellent condition. Only asking $10.00 ( see picture )

3. BRAND NEW and NEVER USED Barbecue grilling kit. It is an 11 piece set with a Digital thermometer fork, in an aluminum case. It is in excellent condition. The case is ~ 17 1/2 L x 6 1/2 W x 3 H inches. Average selling price is ~ $50.00, only asking $20.00
      ( Note- it will not let me load the picture for this because it is greater than the allowed KB, so if you would like pictures, let me know and I can email them to you )

4. Porcelain figurine depicting a woman and little girl reading a book. This piece was made by Meico, Inc. for Paul Sebastian Fine Fragrances. The figurine is approximately 8 inches tall and 4 inches wide. The piece is in very good condition and there are no visible cracks or chips. It comes with a wood base, which has a few scratches but you can’t see them when the figurine is resting on it. Average selling price is $14.00, I am only asking $5.00

5. BRAND NEW Ultra absorbent Puppy Training pads – 5 large pads per pack, you get 5 packs, which = 25 pads in total. All packs sealed and never opened. Asking only $3.00 for the lot. ( Note- it will not let me load the picture for this because it is greater than the allowed KB, so if you would like pictures, let me know and I can email them to you )

6. Trans Instruments Digital Eco pH tester – Used but working condition, comes with case and directions. Good for Freshwater, Saltwater and Ponds. Helps with balancing your water chemistry to keep aquatic life happy and healthy. You will need to purchase batteries for it. I originally paid ~ $75.00, asking only $10.00. ( Note- it will not let me load the picture for this because it is greater than the allowed KB, so if you would like pictures, let me know and I can email them to you )

7. Franklin Mint “The Curio Cabinet cats” – Art Nouveau – frosted glass cat figurine. It is in excellent condition and comes in the original box and has the original booklet. It is ~ 2 1/2 inches long, 1 1/2 wide and 1 1/8 tall. Average selling price is $25.00, only asking $10.00 ( see picture below )

SEE NEXT POST FOR MORE LISTINGS. ๐Ÿ™‚

Pixie-dust
      Participant

8. PurpleCat Creatives – Retired – Blue Ember Snagglefish. It is in Excellent condition and comes in it’s original box. Asking only $20.00

9. Hallmark 1992 Pressed tin “The Night Before Christmas” display house with ALL 5 mini ornaments ( complete set ) Excellent condition, all come in their original boxes ( all in excellent condition ) ( Note – one of the mini ornaments does not have a box but that is because it was included with the display house, the other 4 were purchased separately ) Only asking $10.00

10. Hallmark 1989 Collector’s series ” Reindeer Champs ” – Vixen, 4th in the series. I have 2 of these available, both in excellent condition and in their original boxes. Both boxes in excellent shape. Asking $3.00 each

******* Hallmark ornaments ( it is not wanting to load anymore pictures so just ask for pictures of anything you are interested in and I will email them to you. ******

11. Hallmark 1994 Baseball Heroes #1 in the series, Babe Ruth – excellent condition and in box – asking $3.00

12. Hallmark 1994 U.S. Christmas Stamps #2 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $3.00

13. Hallmark 1995 Football Legends #1 in the series – Joe Montana ( gold helmet ) – excellent condition and in box – asking $5.00

14. Hallmark 1997 Marilyn Monroe #1 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $3.00

15. Hallmark 1993 Holiday Barbie #1 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $3.00

16. Hallmark 1995 Holiday Barbie #3 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $2.00

17. Hallmark 1996 Easter Ornament Springtime Barbie #2 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $2.00

18. Hallmark 1992 Heavenly Angels #2 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $2.00

19. Hallmark 1989 Thimble Puppy #12 in the series – excellent condition and in box – asking $4.00

20. Hallmark 1995 Bugs Bunny ( throwing snow balls ) – excellent condition and in box – asking $3.00

21. Hallmark 2001 Safe and Snug #1 in the series – good condition and in box – asking $1.00

22. Hallmark 1989 Christmas Kitty #1 in the series- excellent condition and in box – asking $2.00

23. Russ Berrie Christmas Ornaments Lot of 5 ornaments ” Bears From The Past ” all in good shape and in boxes – asking $5.00 for the lot. I can email you pictures.

That’s it for now!

Thanks for looking ๐Ÿ™‚

Pixie-dust
        Participant

# 7 Franklin Mint Curio Cabinet cat has found new home, thank you. ๐Ÿฆ‹

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.