fbpx

Looking to trade

Home Forums Administration Trade & Swap Looking to trade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

So, I’m really bored and want to trade for…I don’t know what for, just different Windstones. I’m not looking to sell, just trade for now.

The things I’m willing to part with :
      1 Pearl Female Griffin
      1 Lavender Pearl Female Griffin
      Bengal Poads (I have one of each color – Tan, Grey, and Silver)
      Gold Emperor (one of first ten, sold on ebay, signed by Melody & w/COA)
      Peacock Emperor
      Copper Patina Oriental (first version – red eyes, darker copper paint job, no purple interference)

* The only ones I am not sure I have boxes for are the Emperors. But they got to me fine, so I am certain I could get them to a new home in one piece. =)

There are pictures of all of these in my photobucket album :
      http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/

Griffins are under ‘etc’, dragons are under…’dragons’, and Poads are under ‘p0ads’.

I’m not really interested in any production pieces at the moment, unless it’s a Red Fire Old Warrior. Aside from candlelamps/stone finish items, which I do not collect (two is quite enough), there are also some other sculpts that I will turn down flat : Crouching Griffin chicks, Young Poads, the Coiled Mother, Sitting Spectral, and the Grand or Hatching Pegasus.

Pieces must be in mint to near-mint condition. If a COA was originally included with it, you must have that as well. I’m mostly looking for ebay pieces. My taste in dragons runs towards jewel tones; furred and feathered creatures…it just depends. Show me what you’re wanting to trade, and what you want to trade it for…the worst I will say is ‘sorry, that’s not for me’. =)

WolfenMachine
      Participant

Kitsune-Ive got a question for you-should I PM you or email you? I may try PMing you-if you dont get it, email me at violetwerewolf(at)yahoo(dot)com

Also wanted to add, there has only been one orange eyed emerald emperor ever found.

kitsunelady
        Participant

PMs are fine…I replied. =)

And I know, I know… I remember when he was on ebay. But there’s a picture of a whole set of orange-eyed emeralds in all my brochures, and I just can’t help thinking (hoping) there must be others out there. XD

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

I’ve seen orange eyed Emperors before as well. They’re very rare! Your albums are beautiful!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Ah! Well I stand corrected! I also found this thread where Whippetluv mentions another one-I dont know if its the same one that got sold on ebay in 2009/2009ish

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/node/15906

Carolyn
              Participant

People are looking for brown dragons . I never liked them much , myself .

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.