fbpx

Looking for Young Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Young Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
  • Author

* waits for littleironhorse to pull out her database *

Jodi
    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

Okay. I’m still looking for a Young Dragon in Brown. Anyone have one they want to part with?

What do they normally go for on Ebay?

I don’t know.

littleironhorse
      Participant

mimitrek wrote:

* waits for littleironhorse to pull out her database *

๐Ÿ˜† Average selling price since October 1st 2006: $69.56 (7 sold in mint condition).

I actually like it whenever I get this sort of question, this way, I don’t feel so nuts for doing this ๐Ÿ˜†

Although, I should mention if you really want me to answer these, you’re better off sending me a private message because, although I do log on every day, I don’t read every single post anymore, not even every topic, there’s just too much to keep up with!

Skigod377
        Participant

Thank you LIH!

Thats a bummer. I figured they would be worth more than that.

Maria
          Participant

$70 for such old pieces mint? The black golds are more than that. Wow.

Jodi
            Participant

Did you have one to sell me, Ski?

Skigod377
              Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Did you have one to sell me, Ski?

I have one I was thinking about selling, but thats not enough to make me part with it. How sad… I thought they would be going for more than that.

Jodi
                Participant

I haven’t seen one up there for a while, so I’m willing to give you $80 for it, if you’re interested. Or we could trade something.

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

$70 for such old pieces mint? The black golds are more than that. Wow.

I think it’s because they’re one of the oldest sculpts so there were a lot of those made before they were retired… It’s the same with the old green young dragon, I don’t have an average with me right now but they regularly sell under $70.00 and just recently there was one that sold for $45.00.

I bought the BIN one from BT’s in the BIN section a couple weeks ago, he should be here by Fri or Sat. He was mint, and I wanted him bad enough to pay $169.99 but if you ad shipping it was $182.29. When I get him, I will be flashing his cute little brown self on my photobucket. I been trying for a brown young for quite a while, last time I bid on one it went for atleast $175, cuz that was my high bid and I lost. But I got one now, well, he’s almost here… ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks again Tina at BT’s for your patience and help in aquiring this beautiful peice!! 8)

P.S. There is still a green young *mint* on BIN from them for the same price as the brown…For anyone who is willing to spend the extra and wants him, I already have my green. ๐Ÿ˜€

Jodi
                    Participant

I have my green too, and I bought the emerald from ShopHeadlines.com. So the last old color I need is a brown.

I am willing to trade new product for it, so tell me what you want if you have one you want to unload. Make sure you PM me though. I would like to keep the trades quiet, if that’s okay.

Skigod377
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I haven’t seen one up there for a while, so I’m willing to give you $80 for it, if you’re interested. Or we could trade something.

No, sorry. I paid a ridiculous amount for him. (He was one of my “Worst Windstone Buys.”) I will keep an eye out, though.

Jodi
                        Participant

Okay. Thanks anyway.

Maria
                          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I bought the BIN one from BT’s in the BIN section a couple weeks ago, he should be here by Fri or Sat. He was mint, and I wanted him bad enough to pay $169.99 but if you ad shipping it was $182.29.

$70 average and you paid that much? Wowee, WSC, you really did want him bad!

Yep, after 5 years…I got tired of waiting!!! ๐Ÿ˜†

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 61 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.