fbpx

Looking for Young Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Young Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I know GB just hang in there!!! I gotta know myself first… 😉

I can hang on a few days, WSC, don’t worry. 😀 I came home from school to find my emerald riser and Red flame coiled. I love them!!! Now I know for sure I want every single Spectral color!

emerald212 wrote:

I paid way too much for my brown griffin ($300) but he’s perfect and I wanted him forever. With the family coming out, I just couldn’t wait anymore. I got him from BTWedding. I’m considering their black one too, but I’m hoping a cheaper one will show up first.

I’m far too impatient. 😳

Oh it was you that bought that one. I was thinking about it but it was too much. Though I am looking at the black one too. So we’ll just have to fight over the next one on ebay. That is if they ship to Canada. 😆

Jodi
      Participant

Yeah. It was me. Like I said, I’m way too impatient. But he’s beautiful, and he’s sitting here by me while I type, making me feel all warm and fuzzy. He’s a very nice companion. I think he’s really worth it, but I wish I could’ve saved a little money on him anyway.

Jodi
        Participant

Well the bidding for the white young dragon went over what BTWedding was asking for one, so I stopped bidding and bought BT’s instead. It was just easier (and cheaper) that way, and I know they are a trusted seller.

I’m still looking for a brown one and an emerald one with either eye color. And an Autumn Leaf OW, see other thread.

littleironhorse
          Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Well the bidding for the white young dragon went over what BTWedding was asking for one, so I stopped bidding and bought BT’s instead. It was just easier (and cheaper) that way, and I know they are a trusted seller.

I’m still looking for a brown one and an emerald one with either eye color. And an Autumn Leaf OW, see other thread.

It’s funny how people get so caught up in bidding that they loose sight of price. I’m like you, when I start bidding on something, I always make sure to know if there is one available as a BIN, or just as regular production and I always bid slightly lower than that. Really, what’s the point of an auction if you end up paying more?

Jodi
            Participant

littleironhorse wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

It’s funny how people get so caught up in bidding that they loose sight of price. I’m like you, when I start bidding on something, I always make sure to know if there is one available as a BIN, or just as regular production and I always bid slightly lower than that. Really, what’s the point of an auction if you end up paying more?

Exactly!

Jodi
              Participant

I got my Green Young Dragon today! He’s so cute. I love his little snaggle-tooth. They had said there was a problem with his eye on the auction listing, but I can’t see anything. I’m so glad I got him!

Still waiting for the white.

Jodi
                Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

I paid way too much for my brown griffin ($300) but he’s perfect and I wanted him forever. With the family coming out, I just couldn’t wait anymore. I got him from BTWedding. I’m considering their black one too, but I’m hoping a cheaper one will show up first.

I’m far too impatient. 😳

Oh it was you that bought that one. I was thinking about it but it was too much. Though I am looking at the black one too. So we’ll just have to fight over the next one on ebay. That is if they ship to Canada. 😆

I had a scare with the black griffin — it ended and it look like it sold, so when I saw another one posted by BT I bought it. I’m so bad! But I love the Griffins! I also bought their cute black flap cat. I wasn’t even going to collect those. I also got a siamese flap cat that just came up on a Buy It Now post. Could someone give me a list of the flap cats that came out?

I have to STOP SOON!!! **sob sob** I’m so broke now!

Skigod377
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

I also bought their cute black flap cat. I wasn’t even going to collect those. I also got a siamese flap cat that just came up on a Buy It Now post. Could someone give me a list of the flap cats that came out?

Ummmm…

The smalls:
                    siamese bat and bird wing
                    black bat and bird wing
                    black and white spotted Limited bat and bird wing
                    and the limited edition grey tabby bird wing.
                    The large:
                    Black bird wing
                    Siamese bird wing
                    Limited production/edition larges:
                    Grey tabby
                    Orange tabby
                    White w/ two color eyes, and I THINK white with blue eyes, though dont quote me. I may have forgotten some, too.

Jodi
                    Participant

Thanks, Ski.

Skigod377
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Thanks, Ski.

Oh! There was a plain white little flap cat, too. (Limited edition) and the large Birman flap cat.(limited production)

The plain white was a prototype, like a vintage Windstone. It was something found when cleaning out the warehouse.

Skigod377
                        Participant

vantid wrote:

The plain white was a prototype, like a vintage Windstone. It was something found when cleaning out the warehouse.

I didnt know that… I just thought it was a different color that they hadn’t put out before. It looks the same as the other little ones…

Jodi
                          Participant

Okay. I’m still looking for a Young Dragon in Brown. Anyone have one they want to part with?

Skigod377
                            Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Okay. I’m still looking for a Young Dragon in Brown. Anyone have one they want to part with?

What do they normally go for on Ebay?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 61 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.