Looking for Worms and Bones Art Dolls

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Looking for Worms and Bones Art Dolls

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Mika Ninja
    Participant

Hello!
      I’m new to this forum but I’m excited to see what I can find!
      I’m a huge fan of Worms and Bones, a pair of artists known for their Homemade Horrors Art Dolls.
      Here’s their website: http://www.wormsandbones.com/
      I’m looking for any Worms and Bones Art Dolls, along with any of their other items like capes.
      Feel free to pm me or reply if you have one to sell! I’d love to have more for my small collection 🙂

Looking for any Worms and Bones (Homemade Horrors) Art Dolls! :3

Mika Ninja
      Participant

Still looking! I’m happy to pay the original price or higher! ^^

Mika Ninja
        Participant

Still looking for any Worms and Bones art dolls!

-Will pay the original price or higher!
          -I am happy to adopt any of these art dolls, no matter the age or condition.

Any of their Homemade Horrors are welcome, brand new, old, retired, etc. PM me if you’re interested!

-Mika Ninja

Ela_Hara
          Participant

I think I have a retired Snek that I’m willing to sell … I’ll post some pics over the weekend.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Mika Ninja
            Participant

I sent you a dm! 🙂

Mika Ninja
              Participant

Still on the lookout for Worms and Bones art dolls!

-Will pay the original price or higher!
                -I’m happy to adopt any of these art dolls regardless of their age or condition. This includes any that are damaged/in need of repair or are very old/retired designs.

Any Worms and Bones/Homemade Horrors art dolls are welcome! PM or reply if interested!

Mika Ninja
                Participant

Still looking!

I’m really wanting to grow my small collection so I’m happy to adopt any type of Worms and Bones art doll.

-I’ll pay the original sale price or higher!
                  -I’ll gladly adopt any regardless of their age or condition, including damaged art dolls (I’ll pay for any repairs/extra shipping costs needed) or very old/retired designs!

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reply or pm me anytime!

Mika Ninja
                  Participant

Still looking for any Worms and Bones/Homemade Horrors art dolls!

I’m hoping to add more to my small collection so I’m happy to adopt any type of Worms and Bones art doll. I adore all of their designs! 🙂

-I’ll gladly adopt any regardless of their age or condition, including damaged art dolls (I’ll pay for any repairs/extra shipping costs needed) or very old/retired designs!

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reply or pm me anytime!

Jennifer
                    Participant

Hello! I have a custom Worms and Bones. I believe he’s a basilisk body with a face and feet from other designs. He’s quite old, but other than needing a combing and dusting has no damage. I’m in the process of moving and trying to declutter.

Worms and Bones Custom

Mika Ninja
                      Participant

I’ve sent you a pm!

Mika Ninja
                        Participant

Still looking for any Worms and Bones/Homemade Horrors art dolls!

I’m hoping to add more to my collection so I’m happy to adopt any type of Worms and Bones art doll. I adore all of their designs! ❤️

Mika Ninja
                          Participant

Still on the lookout for any Worms and Bones/Homemade Horrors art dolls!

-I’m happy to adopt any type of Worms and Bones art doll. I adore all of their designs! ❤️

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reply or pm me anytime! 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.