Looking for Windstone Christmas Cards

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Looking for Windstone Christmas Cards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Kiera
    Participant

Y’know those lovely Christmas cards that Melody sends out each year? If anyone has one they don’t want, I would love to have them. I’m working on framing mine, but several have artwork on the inside too. So I need two to properly show both sides.

Top wish/priority: The one with the male and female kirin on the front, and the baby kirin on the inside. And any from years that I missed (list is a few lines down).

Second wish/almost as high priority: Ayonah (white lion kirin), Branch-horn stag.

Third wish: Any others. I do have mine, but… I don’t mind duplicates. (The others I have are the griffin chick, flying koi, kirin family with santa hat, and flion with candle).

Thank you. ^.^

Bodine
      Participant

[EDIT… Quote from Zoey removed by moderator due to possible spam]

Hi Zoey,Ms.Melody creates and sends us members Christmas cards every year.Stick around,she will mention it soon.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

BigCatKeeper
        Participant

* GASP * Really?!

etruscan
          Participant

* GASP * Really?!

Yes, she will make an announcement here and ask people to send their addresses to her and ask for a Christmas card. Then she will send a card to you. She does a different drawing every year for the cards. They’re cute!

etruscan
            Participant

This thread has photos of some of the cards:

Christmas card Gallery

etruscan
              Participant

Melody has just posted a thread with information for requesting a Christmas card this year. It is in the “Announcements” category:

2020 xmas cards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.