Looking for Trail of Painted Ponies and/or Nene Thomas horse figurines

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Looking for Trail of Painted Ponies and/or Nene Thomas horse figurines

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

I have a niece who absolutely loves horses and is asking for Trail of Painted Ponies and Nene Thomas horse-type figurines. I know she already has some, but there’s a long list of ones she wants. Here’s the deal–she’s going to love these figurines. Odds are that they’ll be removed from the box. Likely they’ll end up chipped or dirty. She will love them by enjoying them outside the box. So…I don’t want to spend a lot of money on something that would be collectible to someone in mint condition–I’m sure they won’t be that way for long. She will take as good care of them as she can, but she’s not a little miss who will handle them delicately and dust them regularly. Thoughts? Any for sale? Particularly good would be a smallish lot of them. I did check eBay, and most are more than I’m wanting to pay. Besides, I trust the people here FAR more.

PS, they need to be shipped to Alaska, so the sooner I can get them, the more “on time” they’ll be–better yet, if they can be shipped directly to Alaska instead of making a pitstop with me, I would be very, very happy.

SilverDragon
      Participant

I used to collect the trail of painted ponies! I have maybe around…..15 or so. Alot of mine are retired. Worth alot. I would get mine from Hallmark. But yeah from the store they are around $30-$45 brand new. Have you check their official website?? Sometimes they have sells. 🙂

Author of “Moonlight Walkers” book and artist for the Trail of Painted Ponies Co.
        Follow for updates: twitter.com/cmooreauthor

Sarah
        Participant

I have two of them.

This one: http://www.amazon.com/Painted-Ponies-Silver-Lining-Figurine/dp/B000XRV29I

and this one: http://www.amazon.com/Trail-Painted-Ponies-Magical-Figurine/dp/B005853CEI

They don’t have boxes but are pretty mint otherwise. They were given to me as a Christmas gift last year but I don’t collect them. So I’ve done nothing to them but had them sitting on my office bookshelf.

I’d be willing to sell if you want to make an offer?

Hello, I noticed your post about Painted Ponies and I have them both. Silver Lining and Magical Swan… right? I have been a supplier of these ponies since they began in 2003 and have an avid following for collecting.

Please ride on over to my site and/or write me. I can ship to Alaska and will weigh the exact box to be sure we are right on. http://www.fjordpony.com

I also carry other ponies, and Equine gifts for all those young and older gals who love horses. Cheers, Betsy in Ca.

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Sometimes you can get a good price on a not so mint one from eBay. Good condition but some wear. I don’t collect Nene’s sculpts, just prints, although most of mine are very old.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Rachel
            Participant

Thanks for the info, guys. I’ll check around a bit more. It looks like she has those two, but the Horse of a Different Color horses might be another collectible she’d like.

If you want again I sell now my Faery of Black cats figurine :). Send me MP 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.