looking for liver chestnut grab bag young or baby

Home Forums Administration Flea Market looking for liver chestnut grab bag young or baby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

Hi I am still looking for one πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

If I get one, he’s yours πŸ™‚ I’m holding my breath for a buckskin <3

Kathleen
        Participant

Thank you πŸ™‚
          I hope you bought two and one is a liver chestnut and the other a buckskin lol πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

I did order two! That would be awesome if they were those two! :bigsmile:

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Sorry, Jellyfish, I didn’t get the one you were looking for, he’s still out there!

Kathleen
              Participant

πŸ™‚ thats okay sweetie. Just the fact that you would have sold me him if you had means more to me than the uni. πŸ™‚
                More importantly did you get your buckskin???? I hope so πŸ™‚

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

I saw at least 2 liver chestnuts in the picture, I hope you get one! πŸ™‚
                  I didn’t get a buckskin, either, but the ones that I got are pretty cute! πŸ™‚ I’ll put up some pictures after my little ones go to bed tonight.

Pixie-dust
                  Participant

Hello,
                    I wanted to make a plea for my friend JellyFish aka Kathleen.
                    She never asks for much but she REALLY wants a young or baby
                    grab bag unicorn in the liver chestnut color. ( She doesn’t
                    poo poo on any of the other colors/styles, like some people,
                    she just really LOVES that color ) If someone has either
                    sculpt in that color and doesn’t absolutely LOVE it, PLEASE
                    consider her for either a trade or purchase of it.
                    She doesn’t have a bottomless purse so she can’t pay BIG money
                    for it but she can trade you for either one that she does have
                    or purchase it for what you paid. If I had one in that color,
                    it would be hers for sure. So, please help out a kind,
                    BIG hearted, loving, caring, humble and unpretentious
                    person…JellyFish/Kathleen
                    Thank you for your time and consideration.
                    Pixie-dust aka Tamara

scenceable
                    Participant

If I get one I’ll certainly trade or sell it to you, I don’t care for the colour much personally πŸ™‚ Do you like the ones with white hair or just the ones with yellowy hair?

kitsunelady
                      Participant

The flaxen liver chestnut is my favorite color too! *high-five* I doubt I’ll get one (there were what, two? out of the whole batch), so I’m probably just going to end up painting a PYO unicorn that color. If you like it, and haven’t gotten a regular piece in that color, I’ll sell it to you – I usually don’t like to keep my own work, unless it’s a repaint. Painting it and taking some pictures should satisfy my interest.

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                        Participant

:steve: HA! I see your are again in need of my services once again. I will start to hunt for you. perhaps i’ll find them for you. I have several coming from these last batches. If there is one in them I will surly know.
                          Back on th job 8)

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Setsunawolf
                          Participant

A picture would be very helpful….especially since I don’t know my horse colors.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                            Sun Dragon Koi #3

Carolyn
                            Participant

This one is Flaxen

Maybe a pinto ?

Kathleen
                              Participant

πŸ˜€ *giggle* thank you Pixie for the plea πŸ™‚ I just love you ((hugs))

scenceable I would love either mane color but solid not pinto. I dont know what it is but as soon as I saw that young on the store pic I have not been able to stop thinking about it lol πŸ™‚

Kitsune I may take you up on that thank you! I like to know I have a fellow member with the same taste πŸ™‚

ROFL πŸ˜€ I have my spy back, I missed you SecertHope πŸ˜€

Thank you very much Sasha I LOVE that picture. Maybe I just need to buy another horse in that color. (real not ornamental) lol πŸ™‚ I have two horses right now thats why I am broke most of the time πŸ˜€

Even if I never get one I will still be very happy knowing the best part is having you guys helping ((hugs))

I have really seen how wonderful everyone is here and this makes me very happy to be part of this community.
                                From my wonderful new friend who gifted my little girl her baby kirin, my long time friends like Pixie-Dust and my new friend/spy SecertHope πŸ™‚ and everyone else who has put up with me πŸ˜‰

I hope I will be able to help others here as much as I have been helped.

Kathleen
                                Participant

Just to add something totally off topic.. Kitsune I love love love your avatar lol. I smile everytime I see it. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.