Looking for Large Calico Flapcat

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Large Calico Flapcat

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

My daughter’s cat had to be put down and I’m looking for a Calico Flapcat for her.
      I don’t know if these were Ebay kitties painted by Melody, or LP, or both…
      The cat was a manx, so it’s OK if the tail is broken off!

I would prefer a Melody piece, but am open to all.
      Please either post a picture here or PM me.

Also, if you haven’t seen the thread in the Art Discussion area, I’m looking for people who can make a small memento for my daughter. Commisions will be paid for anyone (even non-professional and amatures) who would be kind enough to send something to Ashley. I’m looking for more/better pictures to add.

A picture of Phoenix:

Photobucket

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Awe, I’m so sad to hear all this. ๐Ÿ™ The Large Calicos were ebay pieces, I think there were 10 of each but I could be wrong. There were the ones with a lot of white and the ones with a lot of black…. looks like you would need the ones with a lot of black to look the closest to Phoenix.

I had a cat Callie that looked remarkably similar to this kitty. I used to paint little ceramics and stuff when I was little to look like her. I’ll have to see if I can dig any of them up.

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Andrea
        Participant

Thanks Dragon! I’m so sad for Ash. This was her best friend and it’s a nightmare.
          Hopefully someone will have one close, though Phoenix’s markings looked like stripes along her sides. Really interesting with the orange having tabby stripes too.
          Ying Yang

Laurie
          Participant

What color were this little sweetys eyes? I love her different color front legs. ๐Ÿ˜‰

twindragonsmum
            Participant

I’m trying to figure some way to help, but all I know is jewelry making and fabric… I love her black chin and little “pink eraser” nose! I’m so sorry Ashley has to go through this. Life is just not fair some days. Many hugs for Ashley

twindragonsmum

tdm

Setsunawolf
              Participant

If we could get a really nice pics we could chart it and do a counted cross piece…maybe a little pillow that could hand near her bed.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

Andrea
                Participant

Aw. Thanks guys. The shock is wearing off and she’s just walking around like a zombie. We had the burial yesterday and I think that kinda finalized it for her. Now she’s trying to heal.

I’ll try to find better pictures.

Really, any memento would work. I would just like her to recieve some mail so she’ll have something to look forward to each day. Thank goodness she’s out of school next week!

I’d love to commish a pendant for her. Maybe a tiger’s eye something? PM me!

Andrea
                  Participant

What color were this little sweetys eyes? I love her different color front legs. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Her eyes were yellow. She was one of those cats that could give you the “don’t think of messing with me” look from across the room. She didn’t want anything to do with anyone but Ash. We used to say she was a gaurdian angel cause Ash needed a friend.

You all are so nice.
                    Thank you!

Andrea
                    Participant

I wanted to say I really appreciate all the well wishes from everyone.

I have been through so much in my life, but that Friday, having to tell my daughter we had to put her cat down, was easily the worst day of my life. I have to make this up to her.

The reason I’m looking for a large flapcat is she’s wearing Phoenix’s collar around her arm. I’d like the flapcat so she can let go a little bit.
                      Otherwise, I’d buy the little flapcats in a heartbeat.

Thanks again!

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

The reason I’m looking for a large flapcat is she’s wearing Phoenix’s collar around her arm. I’d like the flapcat so she can let go a little bit…

What if we did a semi precious stone bracelet for Ashley in Phoenix’s colors? I have small white pearls and black and orange garnets on hand…

twindragonsmum

tdm

littleironhorse
                        Participant

That sounds like it would be a lovely keepsake.

Andrea
                          Participant

That would be awesome! Please pm me with the details.
                            Thank you so much!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.