Looking for info/testing the waters

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Looking for info/testing the waters

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Ann Marie
    Participant

I am particularly looking for a Tanzanite curlie, but also would be interested in regular Rainbow or Pastel Rainbow, Silver, Amethyst (with blue spine), and also the Emerald Color Shift. Also any test paints primarily in blue, purple, silver, green, or a combination of those.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
      Participant

I’ll try and get these guys out today or tomorrow. As a disclaimer, I am waiting on Covid test results, so I will not ship anything until I have those, probably early next week. If the results come back positive, there will be a delay for quarantine because I absolutely do want give Covid to anyone.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Would you happen to have an Opoponax Curlie with a Red eye (version 1)?

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Setsunawolf
          Participant

I did, but I sold him a year or so ago. I had a very generous offer. As a note, any of them, except the peacock, could be sold for enough money even if I don’t have them listed for sale. Makes me sound mercenary, but it’s the truth.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

Ann Marie
            Participant

I’ll try and get these guys out today or tomorrow. As a disclaimer, I am waiting on Covid test results, so I will not ship anything until I have those, probably early next week. If the results come back positive, there will be a delay for quarantine because I absolutely do want give Covid to anyone.

I hope you are negative. If not, hopefully you will have the very mild version.

Magentas-Cat

Setsunawolf
              Participant

Thanks. Negative would be good. I figure if I’m up front you about possible shipping delays no one gets angry. It also gives you the option to quest or them in your end as well if you want to.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

sherry10151982
                Participant

Do you have any TP curlies that you’re willing to sell setsuna? I’m looking to add some more of those to my collection

Setsunawolf
                  Participant

I was never fortunate enough to get any TP Curlies. I waffle back and forth on listing my GB baby poads, lol. I think I can…then I see them and I’m like, but look at the brush work or the pattern.

Sun Dragon Koi #3

sherry10151982
                    Participant

LOL!! I understand completely with that sentiment! I really hope your test comes out negative setsuna!!

I hope also that I can grab one or more of your curlies too😉😊!

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.