fbpx

Looking for a Ruby OW and Male Kirin

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for a Ruby OW and Male Kirin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Anyone know where I can get a Ruby OW with free shipping before the prices go up?

Or where I could get a resonably priced mint male Ki-rin? So kicking myself for missing the ebay one a few weeks ago….

Thanks!

Jodi
    Participant

Hey! Welcome!

The prices went up at Windstone on 2/19, so most places will have them for more. The Ebay Buy Direct page sells the Ruby OW for $235, I think, unless that went up too.

The male ki-rin? There’s a few people looking for them. Hopefully, there will be one on Ebay again soon.

Maria
      Participant

Direct sales haven’t changed with the price increase… Yet. Welcome to the forum, Ettevy!

Thank you for the welcome! I have a place that hasn’t raised their prices just yet but they charge shipping and I’m hoping to save those few extra dollars.

Jodi
        Participant

Ettevy wrote:

Thank you for the welcome! I have a place that hasn’t raised their prices just yet but they charge shipping and I’m hoping to save those few extra dollars.

Anyone on the forum that would sell you one would charge you for shipping unless you trade for something. You may get a better deal though on the forum.

I’m looking for retailer options, but, like everyone, would love to get the best deal I can find! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Welcome to the forum. I don’t know of any place where you can get those items, but if I will be on the lookout for you.

Thank you Dragoness, I’d appreciate that, especially as it looks like my source may have just fell through. They just told me they are out of OW! πŸ™

SPark
          Participant

The ruby old warrior is retired. Places may still have one in stock, so you may have some luck calling around retailers, even ones not immediately in your area.

I have one I’ve been thinking of selling, but I’m waiting until they’re harder to find. If I sell him, I want to make a profit on him. *evil grin*

Ettevy wrote:

Thank you Dragoness, I’d appreciate that, especially as it looks like my source may have just fell through. They just told me they are out of OW! πŸ™

Your welcome. πŸ™‚

littleironhorse
            Participant

This store is listing the Ruby Old Warrior at $209.00 and they offer free shipping within the US for orders $100.00 and over. They do mention that you should check availability with them before ordering though.

http://www.andrewsgallery.com/windstone.htm

Good Luck!

Evil, bad SPark! πŸ˜‰

Thank you littleironhorse! I will look into Andrew’s Gallery! Goody!

Has anyone ever ordered from Andrew’s?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.