Looking for a Kayla Gamez or Karen Pollack?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Looking for a Kayla Gamez or Karen Pollack?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kris
    Participant

Hey all, It’s been a some years since I’ve logged on. It seems like my account (previous username, icon, messages, everything) have been totally wiped in my absence.

I am looking for someone who sold on here, as I had purchased some windstones from them back in 2017. Since all of my messages are gone, I can no longer find them. All I have is their paypal name from the paypal invoices and email address (which I have just found out may be someone else’s that she had given to me).

The name on the paypal I sent the money to was a Kayla Gamez.
      The email I have is evanescencekkwho@yahoo.com (this was also the email on the paypal invoices).
      (I have emailed this address, and the person has assured me they were not the person and that I must be looking for a ‘Karen Pollak’?

If someone could help me locate this person I would greatly appreciate it, as they still have $552.00 of my money with nothing to show for it.

GardenNinja
      Participant

Sorry to say, but at this point PayPal will not give your money back. And you definitely won’t get anything from Karen Pollack without PayPal threatening her. This person was notorious for not delivering, although she would refund very quickly if she got a nastygram from PayPal. (Voice of experience here.) The last time she was around, she used her relative’s name (Kayla Gamez) so people wouldn’t recognize her.

My keyboard is broken. I keep pressing "Escape", but I'm still here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.