fbpx

looking for a creative repair artist.

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs looking for a creative repair artist.

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author

Dragonstar76, I’m very sorry to hear that you have had backlash. Was this in private on the forums, via “PM”s? (Private Messages) If so, we do not permit harassment via PM. If you have had any problems feel free to contact me.

None of the replies to me were via PM and the post after my request I did not have an issue with. However I did post my personal email address and that is where the probelms happened.

Several bordered on insulting and one insisted I broke the unicorn myself and was lying about purchasing him that way.. or some such…can’t remember the exact wording.

Regarding the cost, I’m out about $40.00 between the cost of the broken unicorn and the shipping. Not a lot in the scheme of things so I’m not really worried, it was a lesson learned and it was a while ago. lol

As for my seahorse idea, Allie will still move forward with the project, only the base horse will be a Breyer. I tend to pick the more uncommon horses and poses, so it will not be a silver mold I’m afraid πŸ™‚

But thank you so much Jennifer for letting me/us know that if something does come up via PM that it can be reported to someone. I did not know that, was still learning my way around the forums and poking into places with this all happened and I pretty much said I’m gone. lol

Leah
    Dragonstar76

For those who were still curious about this, She sent me a breyer to get started on.

I am super excited for this. πŸ™‚

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
    Participant

For those who were still curious about this, She sent me a breyer to get started on.

I am super excited for this. πŸ™‚

Great start, and that’s an interesting Breyer!
      I collected them in my Teens way back starting in the Very late 1960’s/early 1970’s to about 1980 or so then stopped

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

jmoore
      Participant

Oh, awesome, thanks for sharing! That is going to be a cool piece. A seahorse with fluffy feet! πŸ™‚

Thanks you guys!

For those interested in how I do some of my armatures, here is a collection of links showing a lot of today’s progress.

A full album of the progress can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.845564398826250.1073741841.593146274068065&type=1

And here are a couple pics of the armature for the tail:

I should make a thread for this. πŸ™‚ Anyone interested in following my progress on this?

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Stormbreeze
        Participant

I, for one, am interested to see how it turns out.
          Looking great so far.

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

MandBsMom
          Participant

Uh….yes!!!! I’d love to see how you continue with this. I also am an avid collector of model horses, so I am double interested!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

jmoore
            Participant

Me too! I do some customizing and am always interested in learning new techniques.

Prezaurian
              Participant

I am most definitely interested in seeing progress on this. And as a side comment, the wire framework is very detailed! Have you considered trying your hand at some wire wrap sculptures?

I am most definitely interested in seeing progress on this. And as a side comment, the wire framework is very detailed! Have you considered trying your hand at some wire wrap sculptures?

No, I have not, but that would be fun. I have done a few pipe cleaner sculptures that can be found on my arts thread though. πŸ™‚ I would definitely be open to it though if anyone wanted one. I love sculpting! Always been my favorite aside of drawing. Shame I don’t do more… I could use some good practice!

I made a new thread here: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/creating-breyer-capricorn

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.