Looking for a Breyer Lionheart

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Looking for a Breyer Lionheart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Erika
    Participant

Well, it’s a bit late, but I still haven’t been able to get my hands on a Breyer Lionheart model. If anyone was able to get their hands on an extra one or knows somewhere in their area selling one for less than $100, let me know. I’d also be willing to trade either a Breyer repaint commission or a PYO Windstone for one (I’d buy the cast too if it’s in store).

If I can be picky, I’m looking for a darker one rather than lighter, but this is rather a shot in the dark to begin with…

Bodine
      Participant

Please post a pic and I will help you search.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

pony-up
        Participant

This model isn’t mine (but I wish he was!)

Photobucket

Bodine
          Participant

There are a few on Ebay but the cheapest one of BIN is $109 and one bidding @$77.right now.Different shades but they are all beautiful.Good luck.I’ll keep looking for you. 🙂

Erika
            Participant

This model isn’t mine (but I wish he was!)

There are a few on Ebay but the cheapest one of BIN is $109 and one bidding @$77.right now.Different shades but they are all beautiful.Good luck.I’ll keep looking for you. 🙂

Thanks for posting the pic, pony-up!

You guys are awesome. I’m still ebay stalking them hoping to land one with a decent price. I know stores were selling them for under $80 though, so I’m still hoping there’s stores that can still order them

pony-up
              Participant

You’re welcome! I had never heard of this model till you posted this thread. Where were they being sold?

Erika
                Participant

You’re welcome! I had never heard of this model till you posted this thread. Where were they being sold?

They’re a limited edition model only available through ‘brick and mortar’ stores, so online dealers didn’t get any, they had to be tracked down through stores. I’ve seen a couple mentions on ebay of people starting the bids at what they paid, and it seems that they’re being sold (or were, in october) retail for between $60 – $80. I’ve also been watching the auctions though, and it looks like his price is coming down a bit over the weeks; the first auctions finished well into $200 +, though now they’re finishing in the $100 range. So, I’m going to wait at least until after Christmas before I go triple digits on him on e-bay and hope that that turns out to be a good choice and not an ‘oh great, now they’re all sold’ choice.

siberakh1
                  Participant

I just noticed this. I’ll call a few of the local retailers near me today and see if anyone still has one. You never know! I go out Black Friday to get Breyers at this one store (when I’m looking for pieces) that carries quite a few of them (they offer 50% off almost everything in the store from 6am-7am, 40% the next hour, etc… and Breyers are included!), but they are not listed as a Breyer Flagship retailer. I think only the flagship retailers got them. I’ll keep an eye out when I’m shopping anyways, just in case.

EDIT: Nevermind… I checked the two flagship dealers near me. They do not have him. I’ll keep my eye open for him, just the same. 🙂

Carolyn
                    Participant

Amazon has him . For near 100.00 . They have about 10 of them in stock .

littleironhorse
                      Participant

Amazon has him . For near 100.00 . They have about 10 of them in stock .

Excellent find Sasha! $96.99 with free supersaver shipping, I doubt you’ll find a better deal at this late date

http://www.amazon.com/BREYER-LIONHEART-TRADITIONAL-LIMITED-EDITION/dp/B00A53GO1Q/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353529941&sr=8-1&keywords=breyer+lionheart

Erika
                        Participant

Thanks for your help guys! Amazing, but after all that, I never even thought to look on Amazon! It’s the most obvious place in the world and I automatically nixed it because they’re an online dealer, I’d forgotten that brick and mortar places can sell through them now too. I had a forum member contact me with one though (not sure if she wants to be recognized or not since it was through pm) so I’m going to go with hers since I’d rather my buck go to someone’s pocket I know than a box store somewhere.

I love this forum. It’s like a little island of really good people in a really murky internet sea.

Bodine
                          Participant

Congrats!Good for you 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.