Look what finally arrived today!!!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Look what finally arrived today!!!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

After ordering this a little less than 2 months ago, this baby finally showed up on my porch today! YAY!!!! All I can say is “about time!” These are not pics that I took obviously but the best ones I could find online now, my sister is borrowing my camera again and I just couldn’t wait! ๐Ÿ˜€

http://www.gentlegiantcollectors.com/ImageGuides2006/Final%20Version%20for%20the%20Web/Harry%20Potter/HPS_Horntail.jpg

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

BDW
    Participant

๐Ÿ™‚ Very nice!
      Was it a pre-order?

no, the guy that runs the website labeled it as “in stock” but he had to order it directly from the manufacturer, so after a few weeks of not receiving it I finally got in touch with him and he told me that it was considered a “special order” because its “limited” blah blah blah. so long story short after waiting for over a month to get it after I was charged for it after the second day of placing the order, I filed a complaint with paypal and got it in quite a hurry. Needless to say I won’t be ordering from that site anymore. lol

Duld
      Participant

I hate waiting for the mail ๐Ÿ˜ก

it is a cool dragon, but it doesn’t look so gentle ๐Ÿ˜‰ congrats

Angie
        Participant

That’s an awesome dragon! I love the Hungarian Horntail.

Maria
          Participant

That looks nicely done. Is it resin?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.