fbpx

Long time no see?

Home Forums Miscellany Community Long time no see?

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

I play Neko Atsume! Right now I’m trying to get Frosty and Tubbs, but they’re being quite elusive lol.

Frosty, eh? I don’t think I’ve even heard of that one! What do you have to put out to attract him/her? I’m working on Miss Fortune and one of the new regular cats, Apricot. They’ve both visited, I just can’t catch them at it…:/

What’s your favorite item? I really love the scratching mat. XD Watching them scratch it is so cute…

Landipan
      Participant

I play Neko Atsume! Right now I’m trying to get Frosty and Tubbs, but they’re being quite elusive lol.

Frosty, eh? I don’t think I’ve even heard of that one! What do you have to put out to attract him/her? I’m working on Miss Fortune and one of the new regular cats, Apricot. They’ve both visited, I just can’t catch them at it…:/

What’s your favorite item? I really love the scratching mat. XD Watching them scratch it is so cute…

I’ve been told that the snowy pillow, cooling pads, and sashimi will bring out Frosty but I’ve had no luck yet.

I really like Macarons and food furniture, the cats just look so cute in them ๐Ÿ™‚

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Kujacker
        Participant

Hello hey hi salute ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m quite elusive on the forum as well. Only really been active these past few days. But hey, that’s life. Also not having any money for anything also keeps me from being too active here.
          I use to play Neko Atsume. I collected almost every cat, only missing a couple, but stopped playing.

kitsunelady
          Participant

Hello hey hi salute ๐Ÿ™‚ I’m quite elusive on the forum as well. Only really been active these past few days. But hey, that’s life. Also not having any money for anything also keeps me from being too active here.
            I use to play Neko Atsume. I collected almost every cat, only missing a couple, but stopped playing.

Heya Kujacker! I feel ya, Windstones are hard on the wallet. Glad I finally felt satisfied by that craving, lol. The only thing I’ve bought in ages was one of the cougars and some PYOs.

It’s too bad there isn’t some sort of social aspect to Neko Atsume. I think that would keep people coming back more than adding a couple of new cats every so often does. Like, hmm…maybe if the cats would bring you gifts or notes from other yards? Of course, I have no idea what that’d take to implement, lol…

Aggie83
            Participant

Well, you got me curious, so I downloaded Neko Atsume – dang, that thing is addicting. ( But I’m trying to figure out just WHY it is so addicting. ;)) I had a surprise when Bob showed up this afternoon, “hmmm, this cat isn’t like the others”. So now I know there are special little kitties to try and get. Thanks for mentioning this new little addiction. J)

kitsunelady
              Participant

Well, you got me curious, so I downloaded Neko Atsume – dang, that thing is addicting. ( But I’m trying to figure out just WHY it is so addicting. ;)) I had a surprise when Bob showed up this afternoon, “hmmm, this cat isn’t like the others”. So now I know there are special little kitties to try and get. Thanks for mentioning this new little addiction. J)

Ooh yeah, Bob was one of my faves of the unique cats. So cute. Some of them require a particular item and a particular food type to attract! I like Apricot and Gozer (I think of him as the Gozerian) from the normies!

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.