fbpx

Long time lurker finally got an account

Home Forums Miscellany Introductory and Welcoming Area Long time lurker finally got an account

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I guess it is time for me to come out of the shadows ๐Ÿ™‚

I have followed the forum on and off for a while now, I decided to make an account and try to be a little more active.
    Since I just posted a wanted ad for a fennec fox, I thought it would be a good idea to introduce myself. ๐Ÿ™‚

I like to go by Shadow.
    I will be turning 30 before I know it! [I refuse to believe it! lol]
    I really love foxes, wolves and dragons! [a weird combination, isn’t it?]
    A friend of mine introduced me to windstones, now I am really excited to watch my collection grow [very slowly]
    I hope the pebble foxes and wolves come out more often and in a lot of pretty colors! They look like they are the perfect size and price for someone that doesn’t have a lot of space or money!
    I don’t know what else to mention?

etruscan
    Participant

Welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

Celestial Rainstorm
      Participant

Hi! We will be so glad to have you in the Windstone community.

Finding happiness again.

Dandr13
        Participant

Welcome aboard. 30 is scary isn’t it? I’m turning 30 just before Christmas this year myself. It can’t be as bad as we’re expecting . . . right? :~

Enjoy your “slowly growing” collection. I tried that plan myself and it sort of snowballed on me, but I certainly don’t regret it. Have fun!!

Kim
          Blocked

Hi and welcome! I just turned 31 a little while ago so can relate! Is till feel 20 something though. Are you in the U.S. or Canada or international? Do you have any Windstones now or are you looking for others besides the foxes? I love foxes too although I don’t have any pebble ones yet but there are some nice ones in the store that aren’t grab bags. I also love unicorns and dragons and have come to love most of Melody’s other creations as well! If you don’t have a lot to spend but are looking for pieces I have seen some Windstones selling for great prices lately on ebay and there are lots listed in the classifieds here as well depending on what you are looking for. If you have any other questions, let us know as everyone on here is pretty helpful and friendly.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Prezaurian
            Participant

Hello and welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy yourself here. Good luck on your slowly growing collection! I know how that goes. I usually can’t afford anything more than a PYO so I usually can’t get anything that really catches my eye. -sighs- And space is always an issue.

Just turned 33 this year, so my sympathies.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.