fbpx

Livejournal

Home Forums Miscellany Community Livejournal

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Got my day to day happy stuff in my Shouts_of_Joy community (linked as my webpage).

And infrequent posting in my writing-related LJ at adaneth_djd

What I like about LJ, besides how customizable it is, is that you can make yours be about whatever you want it to. πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Wow! Awesome! Thanks everyone. I honestly joined it for fursuiting reasons since I can’t really seem to find ANYONE with the same interests as far as that goes anywhere around here. I didn’t even know there was a WIndstone group too! YAY!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

drag0nfeathers
        Participant

This is awful, I can’t even figure out how to friend people. I found the area to do it, but I can’t click on it. Do I have to do something first because I can join groups and add friends? I verified my email already…. hmmmm

Got a busted Windstone?
          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
          Siphlophis Male Dragon
          Calypso Hatching Empress
          Tattoo Mother Kirin

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

LOL! I did it! I wasn’t logged in like a dummy!

Got a busted Windstone?
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Tattoo Mother Kirin

Maria
            Participant

I have a question. I started a Blogger account, and I tried to add LiveJournal accounts since so many of my Windstone friends have one. But Blogger says it can’t find feeds for LiveJournal accounts. I can follow Tumblr and of course other Blogger blogs, but not LiveJournal. Is that so or am I doing something wrong?

Adaneth
              Participant

Maybe this FAQ entry will help?

http://www.livejournal.com/support/faqbrowse.bml?faqid=149

Though you need to know the name of whatever person or community you want to follow.

Hope that helps! πŸ™‚

Crimson Vision
                Participant

Wanted to add my username on this thread; it’s ‘fieryredhead’ and I’ve been on lj since 2001. πŸ˜‰ Here is a link to my profile page where you can add me as a friend: http://fieryredhead.livejournal.com/profile

If you do add me please either reply to my public post or pm me here as unfortunately LJ doesn’t notify you whe you have a new friend. Most all of my entries (I post ALOT) are locked to friends only view so if I don’t add you then you won’t be able to read.

Adaneth
                  Participant

Crimson Vision wrote:

Wanted to add my username on this thread; it’s ‘fieryredhead’ and I’ve been on lj since 2001. πŸ˜‰ Here is a link to my profile page where you can add me as a friend: http://fieryredhead.livejournal.com/profile

If you do add me please either reply to my public post or pm me here as unfortunately LJ doesn’t notify you whe you have a new friend. Most all of my entries (I post ALOT) are locked to friends only view so if I don’t add you then you won’t be able to read.

Actually, you can have LJ notify you when someone adds you as a friend, if you’d like. On your profile page, click on ‘account’ just to the right of your userid at the top of the page. Then click on the ‘notifications’ tab. Sixth one down should be the ‘someone adds me as a friend’ option. Hope that helps! πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

i has one! under Koishii_Kitty

Crimson Vision
                      Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Actually, you can have LJ notify you when someone adds you as a friend, if you’d like. On your profile page, click on ‘account’ just to the right of your userid at the top of the page. Then click on the ‘notifications’ tab. Sixth one down should be the ‘someone adds me as a friend’ option. Hope that helps! πŸ™‚

Adaneth… your awesomeness knows no bounds. πŸ™‚ I’ve always felt bad about missing people that have added me that I should have given access to!

Jasmine
                        Participant

I’m Jasmine1972 on there. I don’t use it much. And I just added a bunch of you. πŸ˜€

Maria
                          Participant

Thanks very much, Adaneth. Yes, it helped, and I’ve now added a good many friends. I only added journals that had recent updates, though. I hope those of you who have friends-only settings will add me as a friend so I can keep up with you. (I go by the name of Beastie Driver, by the way. My blog is only about my bike; I keep most of my personal blather on a MySpace setting; can be shared by e-mail by request.) πŸ™‚

Oooom yay lots of people on LJ! πŸ˜€
                            I’m on there too ^_^
                            http://sunhawk.livejournal.com/

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.