Live Stream of Cougar Grab Bag pieces 3:00 p.m. Pacific time today, August 19, 2015

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Live Stream of Cougar Grab Bag pieces 3:00 p.m. Pacific time today, August 19, 2015

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    BipolarBear
    Participant

Hello!

I’m putting on a Live Stream of the Grab Bag Cougars! Please join me here at 3pm (pacific):

http://original.livestream.com/windstoneeditions

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
      Engaged to a Weasel

Prezaurian
      Participant

YES! Thank you! Might be a bit late to the viewing but for this Grab Bag, I’ll skip the gym just this once!

Kim
        Blocked

I just saw this now so am glad it saved as I am watching it now!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Shotzy11
          Participant

Wow – just watched the livestream…. Those cougars are gorgeous. I love them all… probably lean towards the more realistic (not rainbow)colored ones…. but would be happy to have any of those that I saw. I love how the expressions are so different on these cats… really an amazing job. Hope I am able to snag one when they are released.

Scathach
            Participant

Thanks again, Bipolar Bear for taking the time to do the livestream.

Thanks again, Melody. Another awesome grab bag batch. 🙂

Rubs paws together. I can’t wait. Pacing like a caged cat…

Life is beautiful.

StormDancer
              Participant

Thank you for taking the time to do the live streams! They are so great!

A suggestion: I was wondering if you had perhaps thought of using something like a cake decorating lazy susan to perhaps display them on? Maybe then it would stay focused easier?

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

MandBsMom
                Participant

A suggestion: I was wondering if you had perhaps thought of using something like a cake decorating lazy susan to perhaps display them on? Maybe then it would stay focused easier?

Ooooo, that sounds like a good idea!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Ooooo, that sounds like a good idea!

That does sound good. Perhaps use a black cloth on top for light sculpts and a white cloth for dark sculpts?

I’m thinking that watching the LiveStream was actually a good luck charm for me. I was thrilled to snag one when they came out.

Aggie83
                    Participant

John, thank you so much for the time and effort you go to in order to try and let us see every detail on the pieces in the livestreams. It is SO appreciated.

Lorie
                      Participant

Your time doing this, is very much appreciated.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.