Link to PYO eye color chart

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Link to PYO eye color chart

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hello friends! I seem to have broken the link to the eye color chart on some of the Paint Your Own pages. It still works on the PYO Hen’s page – or try it from this: http://30sxt97z551hkirayze47qh-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/colorchart.jpg

We’ll get it fixed as soon as we are able!

Susie
      Keymaster

We just restocked the small PYO Dragon, the PYO Griffin, and the PYO Kitty Griffin. There are no limits on any of them.

I’m not sure if the eye color chart is showing up on all Paint Your Own product pages – I apologize if it is not. Some eye colors we may be running out of and we may need to substitute something close. If you finish painting your piece and the eye color you chose no longer works – we can exchange them. Some shades of color have altered because our base paints have altered. If you don’t see a color in the drop down field that is just right, choose one that is close to what you want and add a Customer Note describing what you’d prefer (or email susie@windstoneeditions.com about it). We’ll do our best to get you set up with eyes that meet your needs. Please always EMAIL me about eye exchanges (don’t try to PM or message on FB – I probably won’t see it) including your name and address. Thank you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.