Limit on remaining Grab Bag Cougars has been lifted

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Limit on remaining Grab Bag Cougars has been lifted

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  pipsxlch 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Susie
    Keymaster

I hope anyone who was on vacation when we announced the Grab Bag Cougars had a chance to purchase one. I have lifted the One Per Customer limit on the remaining Fantasy and Fire Cat grab bag Cougars.

Natasha
    Participant

~*~Dances~*~
    ~*~Flings wallet~*~
    ~*~Cries~*~
    ~*~Celebrates~*~

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Pegasi1978
    Participant

I wish you would wait a week before lifting the limit on things.

I’d love to get one, but my husband and I are in the process of changing banks so there’s not enough money in either account and my husband and I don’t get paid until Thursday for him and Friday for me.

Now that the limit has been lifted I will most likely miss out. 🙁

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

I was hoping they would last till payday and maybe I could squeak one more… LOL nope. Oh well. Maybe the Fire Cats will still be there.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone that I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for repairs on a limited basis. Happy to help with DIY questions - PM me*

Captain_Vegeta
    Participant

I hear you drag0nfeathers! I just looked at them and went, “Oh, I shouldn’t. I REALLY shouldn’t. … If they’re still there on Friday…maybe?” ^^;

Kim
    Participant

There are still some fire cats left in stock and a special cougar as well. I’m sure some will probably go up for sale too as more people get them in.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I wish Windstone had a Lay-away plan for the more expensive Grab Bags… LOL! $280+ in one chunk is too much for my budget without time to save up over the course of a few weeks…

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Captain_Vegeta
    Participant

I wish Windstone had a Lay-away plan for the more expensive Grab Bags… LOL! $280+ in one chunk is too much for my budget without time to save up over the course of a few weeks…

I know! That would be much less stress on my pocket book. … Although, upon further reflection, I think I’d still be in just as much trouble. I can see myself laying-away a bunch of figures and still ending up pinched at the end of the month. XD

pipsxlch
    Participant

Of course, if there were layaway, I’d have a Secret Keeper, and probably a lot of other stuff. Best there isn’t one!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.