Leigha's Sales and Trades

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Leigha's Sales and Trades

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

Hi All, I’m culling the Windstones this week, here is what I have for sale or trade.

All items that I know have a box and tag have been noted as having them, everything else I either can’t remember if I have a box stashed or I don’t have a box for them. I will be dragging my boxes down from the shelf at some point to verify the ones I can’t remember.

Paypal or Money Order. Shipping is additional. I will ship internationally. All items will be double boxed and tracking is mandatory, but I usually wind up paying out of pocket for that cost since it’s mainly for my own peace of mind.

Questions, comments, concerns, You can PM me or email me at leigha _ tharp @ yahoo dot com.(no spaces)

Mainly looking to sell, but I have two eBay pieces I’m looking for that I’d trade for. “No Panties” Poad and any “Black and Tan” griffin chicks. Other trade offers will be considered, so don’t hesitate to ask ๐Ÿ™‚

Kalandra
      Participant

Pm’ed you ๐Ÿ™‚

Kalandra

Leigha
        Participant

PM’d you back ^^

Leigha
          Participant

Don’t be afraid to make offers, all will be considered, these guys need to find homes

Leigha
            Participant

Sale ends tomorrow!

Leigha
              Participant

Items with bids have ended and been sold. Remaining items are still for sale or trade! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you to all who purchased from me! You should have a message from me waiting for you ^^

And ON TO PICTURES!

A Mother kirin. I have two because I loved the two different paint jobs they received. One is much darker than the other. No chips or scuffs, one has something written on it’s felt pad from a previous owner.

Dark Mother Sold

Light Mother still available

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Two hatching peacock dragons. Both have small chips and scuffs. One has more shiny green and one has more shiny blue.

One Sold

One still available

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hatching White Empress Dragon. She has some damage. Her eyelid on display side, three chips on the ends of her wing.

SOLD/PENDING

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Small Calico Bird Winged Kitty. Perfect, has tag and box. (you do not see the repainted kitty to the left <.< *waves hand*)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PYO Winged Wolf by me. Black, dry brushed with gold/brown, dark green and spring green metallic wings, and his little dots are glow in the dark ^^

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PYO Dragon. Copper and Bright Gold. He still needs a jewel, buyer can choose what color jewel they would like and I can accomodate. Also, if buyer would like any colors added to him, I would be willing to do that too. I was thinking he needs some interference colors to highlight him, but I never could decide on what color he wanted to be. Buyers choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

A mostly finished PYO Keeper dragon. Metallic silver, metallic teal, copper. Again, buyers choice, if they like him the way he is or if they’d like anything added. He’s not sealed yet, and your choice in eyes and jewels.

Flash and no flash
                Photobucket

Photobucket

This guy has just been sitting on my “gonna get to it eventually” table for a while. Same thing, buyers choice, if they’d like me to finish him, or purchase him as is and you finish him.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.