fbpx

Lavender Pearl Oriental Young Photos Post yours here!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Lavender Pearl Oriental Young Photos Post yours here!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Kalandra
    Participant

I got my Lavender young Oriental today, and she is really cute!

Photobucket“>

Photobucket“>

Photobucket“>

Photobucket“>

Kalandra

Falcolf
      Participant

Wow, gorgeous oriental! Those eyes sure have sparkle, I didn’t notice that on the store picture. They look metallic! The lavender colour certainly looks lovely in the daylight against the grass. πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

WolfenMachine
        Participant

Mine is at home waiting on me! Another 2 hours before I get to open the box though >.<

Matryoshka
          Participant

Those eyes are so nice!

Heather
            Participant

Awww! Now I’m really glad I ordered one! This is a really nice color scheme for this sculpt. It’s a wonderful set of photos, too: she looks adorable beside those flowers, like she’d been romping after her ball and just now caught it. πŸ™‚

etruscan
              Participant

Awww! Now I’m really glad I ordered one! This is a really nice color scheme for this sculpt. It’s a wonderful set of photos, too: she looks adorable beside those flowers, like she’d been romping after her ball and just now caught it. πŸ™‚

She does look cute, though I confess I have spent more time looking at the flowers. What flowers are they?

Kalandra
                Participant

She does look cute, though I confess I have spent more time looking at the flowers. What flowers are they?

They are really pretty weeds (I think) They have lush green leaves and only crop up during the summer. Every year the entire front yard is a blanket of them. πŸ™‚

Kalandra

Laurie
                  Participant

Oh, she is a cutie. I think she’s the first one I really like. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.