fbpx

Laurie

Home Forums Miscellany Happy Thoughts Laurie

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

Thanks for taking the time to look out for all of us. You organize charity raffles, gifts, and you keep us in mind all the time. Thank you for all your effort and consideration.

Jasmine
        Participant

You are a huge sweetie and I lubs ya!! ๐Ÿ˜€

LadyFirebird
          Participant

Yes, thank you, thank you for all the special events to help someone out and raffles going for a good cause! ๐Ÿ˜€

Katherine
            Participant

Laurie, you are very thoughtful and kind. I was so flabbergasted when you called me to see if I was doing okay-and that meant more to me than you’ll ever know. Thank you!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

Lauire, you are great! Your dedication of time– and sometimes more–! is an inspiration!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                Participant

I love the way you look out for people. Thanks for giving your time to the forum. I know how difficult it can be to organize these things. You’re a jem!

Laurie
                  Participant

Aw man, quit!!!! I love everyone here. It would really up my post count if I commented on all these posts… so lets just say I agree with everything everyone says about everyone, and I wouldn’t trade any of you. ๐Ÿ˜‰ XD

darjeb
                    Participant

I agree with everything that has been said (nice things) about you and thank you for all the phone calls letting me know about something I otherwise would have missed and for having patience with my hearing loss on the phone. Thank you also for being the wonderful, thoughtful and giving person you are.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.