Laura Burch Cats, Franz Vase, Breyers and Others

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Laura Burch Cats, Franz Vase, Breyers and Others

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

Trying to clear some room for my mother and me… would rather offer them here before I go to eBay

3 Laura Burch Cat figurines for my mother, she got these as Christmas gifts 15+ years ago and they aren’t her thing. They’ve been sitting in their boxes the whole time. There are also little gold discs in the boxes, it looks like for the cats to sit upon. She’s looked up Laura Burch cat figures and sees them on eBay for $25+ she says. She’d like that $25 each for them but will most likely dicker, especially if you get more than 1.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Now on to my things… feel free to make an offer

I will be handling the shipping for my mother’s items as well as my own. Shipping is paid by the buyer; I will use your preferred carrier and will do my best to keep it reasonable. I will also take more photos upon request, and am willing to take payments or possible trades.

Vintage Breyers, make an offer one or all (I have a bunch of Stablemates somewhere when I find them also, and find new ones pretty often so may add to this list). This is most/all? of what I have Traditional size ATM, at least to hand. They are all pre-loved with scuffs etc., best condition are the laying down Appy foal and Misty of Chincoteague.

Precious Moments lot, I do not collect these but was given a box because some had damage, make offer one or all. The owl on the left has a chipped ear, I glued the head on the kangaroo, and glued the penguin to the base.

pipsxlch
        Participant

Last for the moment…

Fenton Glass pebbled egg shape bud vase, $10 OBO

Anime girl, don’t have a clue who she is, looks like she lost a base- there are holes in her feet and she doesn’t stand unassisted. About 6″-7″. Good condition except for the base. Make an offer.

Last but not least, a Franz Porcelain vase of a cymbidium orchid. Franz is highly collectable, retires their stuff, and pricey to buy. This retired vase is light blue and features a cymbidium orchid bloom. Vase is in great condition, has always been displayed in a closed cabinet by me and the previous owner claimed the same. The box not so much, I do have it but the shed I had it in developed a leak so the box has water damage. $100 and I’m pretty firm on that, not sure I want to sell. Sorry thought I had better pictures of it but these will do for the moment. It’s the lower of the 2 big vases in the 2nd photo. Partial in the 1st. I will get better photos and replace these.

pipsxlch
          Participant

Won’t let me edit, let’s see if it will let me post tonight…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.