fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

I have a question; Are be “allowed” to talk to the person who has you, or the person we have?
      Specially since I know some people said they wanted someone who had something specific in mind to paint. What if the person they get doesn’t have anything specific, could they email that person and ask for something more specific to paint?

Whoa. Hope that wasn’t confusing! x3

frozendragon
      Participant

send all the questions to dragonmedley…..

that’s how we did it last time…..the organizer gets all the questions…..so it can be a surprise for whoever gets you….or you have…

Kujacker
        Participant

frozendragon wrote:

that’s how we did it last time…..the organizer gets all the questions…..so it can be a surprise for whoever gets you….or you have…

Ah, okay. That sounds a bit better too. Like you said, more of a surprise πŸ˜€ Thanks!

frozendragon
          Participant

Kujacker wrote:

frozendragon wrote:

Ah, okay. That sounds a bit better too. Like you said, more of a surprise πŸ˜€ Thanks!

yup…it’s easier to handle when the names are given out…..

the last one was great….this one will be better with more people…

Elena
            Participant

More taunting :mrgreen:

3 days…

Oh for it to be saturday already!!

I think a last call would be a great idea draon medley. Catch all those who may be waffling…

foxfeather wrote:

3 days…

I think a last call would be a great idea draon medley. Catch all those who may be waffling…

Agreeed, there may be some precrastonators out there LOL! (not MENTIONING ANY NAMES πŸ˜› ) And they might need a nice swift “HEY” to get them up on thier feet πŸ˜‰

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

DragonsCavern wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

3 days…

Agreeed, there may be some precrastonators out there LOL! (not MENTIONING ANY NAMES πŸ˜› ) And they might need a nice swift “HEY” to get them up on thier feet πŸ˜‰

Hey, I already signed up!!! ROFL =P

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

DragonsCavern wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

3 days…

Hey, I already signed up!!! ROFL =P

ROFLMAO!!!! πŸ˜› I know you did….but there may BE others πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

dragonmedley
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

You are steadfast, dragonmedly. πŸ˜€ I can’t wait!

Thanks! Actually, it’s starting to wear down slowly. All I could think about today was the swap. πŸ˜€ Needless to say production wasn’t at its best today at work…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                  Participant

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Only two days left to go…

Is it Sunday yet? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Maria
                    Participant

Sunday is the 15th. I thought she said 14th?

dragonmedley
                      Participant

The deadline to PM me is the 14th. The name picking is gonna be first thing Sunday morning… after sleeping in and after breakfast πŸ˜€

My time, of course, so GB and Ski, you’ll have your swap’s name late afternoon and the West Coasters will have it way too early for a Sunday morning!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Skigod377
                        Participant

dragonmedley wrote:

The deadline to PM me is the 14th. The name picking is gonna be first thing Sunday morning… after sleeping in and after breakfast πŸ˜€

My time, of course, so GB and Ski, you’ll have your swap’s name late afternoon and the West Coasters will have it way too early for a Sunday morning!

Bah! Always last to know! πŸ˜†

Sleep in? That must be nice. I’ll probably be at work before you pm. Oh well, I’ll get it Sunday evening or Monday morning. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 511 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.