fbpx

LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone LAST CALL – Sign up for the 2nd PYO swap

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 511 total)
  • Author

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

*joins peepee dance….* Oh…wait…I really do hafta go 😯 ….*runs to take a bio break*

ROFLMAO!!!!! 😆 😆

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I know. But I don’t want to be last. 😆

Dont worry, you wont be 😉

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I know. But I don’t want to be last. 😆

Yah, uh, no…that would be me…miss procrastination! 😆 Sorry in advance to whoever’s name I get! j/k 😆

Maria
      Participant

You’re not the only one who claims to be a procrastinator here, Nirvana. 😆

Aphelion
        Participant

This looks so exciting, and I’d love to join if it weren’t for the fact that I have no experience painting Windstones… 😆 I would be waay too nervous! Do you plan on doing this exchangy-type thing again at a later date? 😀 I would love to join once I get some experience under my belt. Cheers, hope you all have fun!

NirvanaCat13
          Participant

Aphelion wrote:

This looks so exciting, and I’d love to join if it weren’t for the fact that I have no experience painting Windstones… 😆 I would be waay too nervous! Do you plan on doing this exchangy-type thing again at a later date? 😀 I would love to join once I get some experience under my belt. Cheers, hope you all have fun!

With as much popularity as it has sparked, I think at least someone will continue the tradition! Start practicing now! LoL We can’t wait to see your work!

Elena
            Participant

4 days………..

foxfeather wrote:

4 days………..

OooOoOoo **squirms** 😆

foxfeather wrote:

4 days………..

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

You evil taunter of tauntingness!!……O.o

ruffian wrote:

foxfeather wrote:

4 days………..

ROFLMAO!!! Thats CUTE!!! 😉 😀

dragonmedley
                Participant

Aphelion wrote:

Not only is it a lot of fun to participate in this, but I love organizing stuff like that. Unless someone else will want to do it, I’m all for organizing the next one. This is so awesome. You’ll get a chance to join for sure!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maria
                  Participant

You are steadfast, dragonmedly. 😀 I can’t wait!

hey how does this work anyway ❓ you just e-mail each person who they have with address,and what they want or dont want ❓

dragonmedley
                    Participant

fauxbird wrote:

hey how does this work anyway ❓ you just e-mail each person who they have with address,and what they want or dont want ❓

Yup! That’s gonna be a lot of PMs to send out on Sunday.

You guys think I need to send out a last call/reminder?

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 511 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.