fbpx

Large White Perched Dragon anyone?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Large White Perched Dragon anyone?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

Well…he’s kind of perching on his tail…I guess… ^_^

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Bob

I have never thought of him that way. To each his own

Kujacker
        Participant

But if you look at all his auctions… all the dragons but the eggs are “perched dragons”. lol.

Travistie
          Participant

That white emperor is gorgeous… but I too am a little nervous about how he’ll be shipped. I’ve had a bad experience with an ebay Windstone a few years ago, and vowed to never buy anymore Windstones off Ebay again. Unless of course, it’s coming directly from Windstone Editions. He is sooo pretty though… I love the white ones! It will be interesting to see what he goes for. I really need to stop going back to look at him!

Travistie
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

But if you look at all his auctions… all the dragons but the eggs are “perched dragons”. lol.

You’d think that they could have come up with a better name for the Scratcher…. like Scratching Dragon!

Bob

travistie wrote:

That white emperor is gorgeous… but I too am a little nervous about how he’ll be shipped. I’ve had a bad experience with an ebay Windstone a few years ago, and vowed to never buy anymore Windstones off Ebay again. Unless of course, it’s coming directly from Windstone Editions. He is sooo pretty though… I love the white ones! It will be interesting to see what he goes for. I really need to stop going back to look at him!

if you get a nice person that works with you everything should be fine

Travistie
                Participant

Yeah, the person was nice enough to me. But didn’t know how to pack (this was an emerald fledgling). She put him in a box with one packing pillow! He was rolling around when I picked up the box… and was all busted up of course when I opened him. I know most people know how to pack stuff correctly… but there are some out there who just don’t have a clue. Even when it comes to a little light weight dragon, such as the fledge.

Patricia
                  Participant

You should send your next seller the windstone packing link prior to shipping. That is what I’m doing now.

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Skigod377
                    Participant

Its a good description for someone who saw a Windstone but does not know what it was called. I have found dragons by using search words like “Scratching” and “Rearing” Dragon. Its pretty smart, actually.

Aldana
                      Participant

That white Emp is beautiful!! Lets hope the seller knows how to pack! πŸ˜•

I Would love an Old Warrior one day.. any Old Warrior!

Travistie
                        Participant

Keplilly wrote:

You should send your next seller the windstone packing link prior to shipping. That is what I’m doing now.

Good idea! I’ll probably do that next time. πŸ™‚

Bob

Aldana wrote:

That white Emp is beautiful!! Lets hope the seller knows how to pack! πŸ˜•

You going for it??

Purplecat
                            Participant

I wish I wasnt so broke or I’d go for it… πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Bob

I already have mine but I’d even consider going for it and selling it with a correct description for more money hopefully

Skigod377
                                Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

I already have mine but I’d even consider going for it and selling it with a correct description for more money hopefully

It pretty much has the correct description. It says “Windstone Editions” and that is what most of us search for. Or “Windstone Dragon.” I think you would not make any more than what it sells for. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.