Lap Dragons!

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Susie.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

I’m so excited to see Lap Dragons in the Store! Even though I have both Silver and Copper Patina Laps already, I’m hopeful that this means s large batch of Laps has been cast and there will be more colors coming along. <3

Thanks for all your work in getting things back in stock, Susie & Co! 🙂

(I did notice, while I was browsing, that there’s an impostor on the Lap Dragons page! The Shell Pink Mother Dragon is hanging out there, right next to the Shell Pink Lap. I guess it was “Bring A Friend” day when the category got edited…) 🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Nightcrow
      Participant

Spot the difference…

lapdragonguest

🙂

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Bodine
        Participant

Love the Laps😍
          The store is looking great!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

I’m so excited to see Lap Dragons in the Store! Even though I have both Silver and Copper Patina Laps already, I’m hopeful that this means s large batch of Laps has been cast and there will be more colors coming along. <3

Thanks for all your work in getting things back in stock, Susie & Co! 🙂

(I did notice, while I was browsing, that there’s an impostor on the Lap Dragons page! The Shell Pink Mother Dragon is hanging out there, right next to the Shell Pink Lap. I guess it was “Bring A Friend” day when the category got edited…) 🙂

There are some impostors on the Copper Patina Dragons page too. 🙂

Copper Patina Dragons

Susie
            Keymaster

Ooops! I better move Mother Dragon back to her proper spot! -Susie

Susie
              Keymaster

FYI For Lap Dragon enthusiasts: Most of the Lap Dragons have very long waitlists and are being restocked with Password Protected batches. We have already restocked a number of colors that way – which means that while they are being offered for sale we hide their pages and you don’t notice them. I don’t think many more are coming up soon. Please make sure that you have pressed the Join Waitlist button on any item that you are waiting for. You can manage your waitlists by logging in, going to “My Account” and looking under the “Shop” tab for the “Waitlists” tab.

Thank you for the alerts to Imposters! Please – if you see something amiss with our webstore, the best way to let us know if by email to service@windstoneeditions.com. I just happened to see this message – I seldom read all the comments on posts in the forum. -Susie

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.