fbpx

Laertes on E-Bay

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Laertes on E-Bay

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

The odd/modern art/bug guts griffin is up for sale on E-Baynow.
      I’m curious to see the outcome of this. He’s not a badly painted griffin, just very strange and unusual and, well… odd. I hope someone gives him a good home and frees up his spot on the shelf for me. πŸ˜€

Maria
      Participant

Jodi
        Participant

He’s really interesting, and I like the name. Good luck!

Maria
          Participant

Thanks! And I like the name too – it fits in more ways than one. πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

Wasn’t Laertes also the name of Hamlet’s friend in the Shakespeare play who kills him at the end?

Maria
              Participant

πŸ˜† Yeah, but I names this guy for the Argonaut Laertes, king of Ithaca and father of Odysseus.

Jodi
                Participant

Yeah, I read that on your listing. I was just trying to figure out where else I’d heard the name before. Cool! 8)

Starbreeze
                  Participant

Great minds think alike, Emerald. I was thinking of Hamlet too at first. πŸ˜‰

Elena
                    Participant

Ooo, I LIKE the colors on him! Especially the little bits of red on his wings. Good Luck GB!

Maria
                      Participant

πŸ˜€ Thanks. It’s interesting to see what some people like about him are the same things others don’t.
                        Btw, I still haven’t figured out how to get the silly thing to say I ship worldwide or that insurance is automatically included. Since I’m not shipping with USPS or UPS it only gives me a domestic flat rate option. πŸ˜•

Skigod377
                        Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

πŸ˜€ Thanks. It’s interesting to see what some people like about him are the same things others don’t.
                          Btw, I still haven’t figured out how to get the silly thing to say I ship worldwide or that insurance is automatically included. Since I’m not shipping with USPS or UPS it only gives me a domestic flat rate option. πŸ˜•

You can give me your ID and password and I can try to fix it for you. I promise I wont bid on anything like I did with Starbreeze πŸ˜†

Maria
                          Participant

You bid on something for starbreeze?!
                            Okay, I’ll PM you my info. But let me know what you did afterwards, if you can.

Skigod377
                            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I was supposed to get Nams wolf for her and while I was in there… under her profile… I bid on the gold emporer. 😳 I wasnt thinking. Luckily it was a low bid, and unluckily, my computer froze up when I was bidding on the wolf. I lost it and DDVM got it. I was so upset. πŸ™

Starbreeze
                              Participant

shooosh!!! Don’t give it another thought. There will be more wolves. I appreciate you trying. πŸ˜‰

And as for the bid on the emperor, I thought that was really funny!!! I was cracking up at work!!! πŸ˜†

Maria
                                Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

I was supposed to get Nams wolf for her and while I was in there… under her profile… I bid on the gold emporer. 😳 I wasnt thinking. Luckily it was a low bid, and unluckily, my computer froze up when I was bidding on the wolf. I lost it and DDVM got it. I was so upset. πŸ™

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I wonder how the story would have ended if you’d won the emp?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 32 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.