fbpx

Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

That Orca is awesome! How big is it and will it be for sale? 😀
      I really loved the sky koi you did as well.

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Phoenix wrote:

That Orca is awesome! How big is it and will it be for sale? 😀
        I really loved the sky koi you did as well.

Thanks you! The orca is a smaller piece. 4.5 X 6 inches. I was planning on adding water colors to it and it would be available for sale if some one wanted it.

Leigha
        Participant

purplecat wrote:

OMG….I want the flying cups for my kitchen, they are sooo cool!!! 😀

Ditto! That is so perfect for a kitchen 🙂

The flaring Beta is sooooo cute ^^ can’t wait to see how you color him.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

If any one is interested, I post sketches and other art in my blog on LJ, right now I am doing a creature sketch challenge where people can give me a creature ref and I’ll draw it. You need to read the blog post because you need to be the first comment, you don’t need to join LJ to be able to comment.

http://koishii-kitty.livejournal.com/

kitsunelady
            Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

If any one is interested, I post sketches and other art in my blog on LJ, right now I am doing a creature sketch challenge where people can give me a creature ref and I’ll draw it. You need to read the blog post because you need to be the first comment, you don’t need to join LJ to be able to comment.

http://koishii-kitty.livejournal.com/

I should roll you a creature from Fantasy Genesis to draw! 😀 I <3 your art, Koishii!

Man, I haven’t looked at LJ in ages. I hate that they have ads that stop you between page changes now. o_o;

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

yeah, that does suck. It is one of the easier places for me to post art though, regularely, and there are quite a few artists that use it too.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Ocean Life: Sea Turtle Necklace

I got this turtle in Fort Bragg(ca). I simply love Sea Turtles, they are up there in my favorite ocean life critters selection. This turtle was hand made and I have been waiting for the right beads to make a necklace. Well I finaly got them from the lovely miss Elly. http://www.etsy.com/shop/ellyloo
                  I just love her beads, and she is a wonderful person to do busyness with. So here is my newest stringed creation.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

etruscan
                  Participant

That necklace is lovely!

PurpleTurtle
                    Participant

I love sea turtles to :)! That necklace is beautiful Koishii *grabby hands >) *

Mmloda
                      Participant

I really like tht turtle necklace! Very pretty!

Marzena

machineguts
                        Participant

This is so gorgeous Koishii!

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

Thank you lady!

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

Here is a contest entry I worked out for the Starbucks contest on DA. I thought the idea was fun and would be really enjoyable to do. It was to fill the cup with things that make you happy. So I went with Monterey Bay since that has been one of the places I get a lot of enjoyment. I am a very large marine lover. Everything about the ocean enthralls me. I easily can spend all day at the aquarium just watching the fish alone. So this is my happiness in a cup.

Stephanie
                              Participant

That’s beautiful! I love the Monterey Bay Aquarium so much. I used to live in Southern California, and our family trips would always include a drive up the coast and a visit to the aquarium. It’s a very special place for me, now that my family is scattered across the US.

My favorite exhibit is the shore birds. The little bird who runs back and forth with the waves (sand piper?) has always, always been my favorite. 😀

KoishiiKitty
                                Participant

That is so nice! I can see why it would be a special place for you. I try to take photos every time I go and just loaded photos of my last trip recently: http://www.flickr.com/photos/7651194@N05/sets/72157623127235507/

There are too manny to load up on here, but feel free to browse my flickr account!

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 166 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.