fbpx

Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

Those are great! Good luck with those contests! ๐Ÿ™‚

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Carousel Orca

Finally! I got it water colored. It has metallic so it sparkles in the sunlight!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Bone and Water Elegance

This was an inking I got in trade from RachaelM5 on DA, finaly got around to coloring it. I am very happy with it. It also has metallic and the colors came out very bright.

WolfenMachine
        Participant

That Koi is drop dead gorgeous! O.O Would you (and the other artist) mind doing a print of that? If so, I would absolutely love to have one!

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

Yes, I contacted her and prints are a go. I sent you a pm

Robin
            Participant

Great work. I love your grasp of rainbow pastel colors!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Thanks you very much!

Ok, so if you are a gamer, you may recognize this. I am a portal fan and when I could not find any Companion Cube wear that fitted my preferences, I went to making my own. So here you have the Companion Cube earings! Made of out pollymere clay and hand painted.

Leigha
                Participant

Thanks you very much!

Ok, so if you are a gamer, you may recognize this. I am a portal fan and when I could not find any Companion Cube wear that fitted my preferences, I went to making my own. So here you have the Companion Cube earings! Made of out pollymere clay and hand painted.

LOVE!!!

omg I want a pair ^^

I watched my boyfriend’s friend play the second portal game and the AI is soo freaking funny ๐Ÿ˜€ I love that game.

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

I know right??! Those personality cores are hilleriouse. Have you heard the ending game songs? ones is called Still Alive, and the other is Want You Gone. They are great.

These were pretty easy to make, I am sure I could make another pair.

Leigha
                    Participant

I know right??! Those personality cores are hilleriouse. Have you heard the ending game songs? ones is called Still Alive, and the other is Want You Gone. They are great.

These were pretty easy to make, I am sure I could make another pair.

I haven’t seen the end of the game, Jake doesn’t have it and we were just randomly watching his friend play and laughing at all the jokes. I have heard Still Alive, because Jake’s sister has it on a CD, and it’s awesome ^^

“Congratulations. Not on the test. Most people emerge from suspension terribly undernourished. I want to congratulate you on beating the odds and somehow managing to pack on a few pounds.”

bwuahahahaha

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

My dentist has been really awesome. I also found out she realllllly likes art. So I surprised her with this…sneek surpise attack.

It is watercolors with heavy metallic so it is super super reflective at the right angle.

NEBULA POND KOI

The shiny

dragonmedley
                        Participant

I want the caroussel orca… LOVE IT!!!!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kelly
                          Participant

Awesome koi Koshi! I’m sure your dentist is going to love this. ๐Ÿ™‚

Adaneth
                            Participant

Fantastic work on that koi! She’s in for a treat. ๐Ÿ™‚

Copper83
                              Participant

I want the caroussel orca… LOVE IT!!!!

Sorry dragonmedley. You’re way too late. That ones mine. ๐Ÿ™‚ I finally just got it framed too.

KoishiiKitty
                                Participant

Thank you so much guys! I wish you could see these pieces in person, they are pretty neet.

Viewing 15 posts - 151 through 165 (of 166 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.