fbpx

Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    Adaneth
    Participant

That is just fantastic! 😀 I love the winged-sea-turtle-critter. Hope you do well in the contest!

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Dude! I sooo want that for my laptop skin. I hope you win so I can 😀 !

Wow…. That is awesome!! The colors are so cool and the creature is really creative! Best of luck! When does the contest end?

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

all entries have to be in by the 12’th. not sure when judging happens.

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Good Luck 😀 !

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

I just came back from camping, absolutely awesome. I just had to paint when I got home. This is acrylic on a small canvas, 12×8 I think. There is metallic paint used on it to make it look like the water is lit up when you go by it.

Jellies are simply amazing. I chose Moon Jellies for this one, and the setting is a Kelp forest.

machineguts
              Participant

That painting is absolutely beautiful. *deep sigh* I could get lost in that one. 🙂

Anonymous

Koishi, MAGNIFICENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

machineguts wrote:

That painting is absolutely beautiful. *deep sigh* I could get lost in that one. 🙂

All of the more subtle colors do not even show up in the photos.

I have a few more I wanted to do with other Jellies, sea netles especially. Love those ones. But Moon jellies have this ghostly look to them that is just fascinating.

machineguts
                    Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

machineguts wrote:

All of the more subtle colors do not even show up in the photos.

I have a few more I wanted to do with other Jellies, sea netles especially. Love those ones. But Moon jellies have this ghostly look to them that is just fascinating.

I can’t wait to see them! Looking at this one I can tell there are a lot more colors that aren’t quite as apparent in the photos. The colors look so rich and enigmatic!

dragonmedley
                      Participant

Wi-cked!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                        I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                        http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

wow!! lovely!! i’ve always wanted to go exploring underwater in the ocean….. great work as usual 😀

Jasmine
                        Participant

Love, love, love jellies. Just as long as they don’t touch me… 😀

bayoudragon
                          Participant

Beautiful painting, but I DON’T like jellies. I’ve been stung so many times! :shout: I actually think it’s personal and they’re really out to get me. 😈

Purplecat
                            Participant

I also reeeeeeaaaaaaally like those jellies. I think it came out really well. 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 166 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.