fbpx

Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Koishii Kitty Art- koi painting pg.4

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 166 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

thanks again every one! yes, I love using lots and lots of colors, greatly to a fault.

I have actualy thought of getting that Koi printed on a mug from Cafe Press.

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I just got my dragons I commissioned to Koishii today along with the #1 picture. I love it! I also like the one she did for Melody. I also like the Koi and the digital painting study of the picture of the ocean–I love ocean scenes! I also like Raven–funny his head was chopped when I was just viewing this topic but now that I’m responding, I can see the whole dragon! Have you painted a keeper based on him?

megamibabe16
        Participant

Very nice work KoishiiKitty. I love the first two dragon paintings and the koi painting. You are so talented.

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

LadyFirebird wrote:

I just got my dragons I commissioned to Koishii today along with the #1 picture. I love it! I also like the one she did for Melody. I also like the Koi and the digital painting study of the picture of the ocean–I love ocean scenes! I also like Raven–funny his head was chopped when I was just viewing this topic but now that I’m responding, I can see the whole dragon! Have you painted a keeper based on him?

I have not painted a Keeper based on him, no. When they are in stock more often I probably will though.
            🙂 him and Flare.

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Old Crank

Crank is based off of a lot of old European dragon art. a very reptilian body, short legs, and hooked talons and teeth.

Genkyu the Kijinuki

This is one of my friends, Mewsagi on DA, species. The species is Kijinuki. This fella is Genkyu.. and yes, he is supposed to be blindingly technicolored.

Averice Deadzone

A quick picture of a random alien and my own char, Koishii.

Ocean Mountain Ridge

A speedpaint for fun.

dragonmedley
              Participant

Genkyu is so cute!

They’re all beautiful.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

some beautiful work! definitely some interesting characters. very original and creative!

lamortefille
                Participant

Excellent!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

As always, very cool and excellently executed artwork :yes: !

Anonymous

WOW

………………WOW

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

heehee, thanks guys!

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

Arctic Curiosity

Cheap Art Commission for Tinks.
                          Tinks wanted a Polar Bear looking at an Arctic Fox. This was fun because I do not draw bears a lot so it was really nice to do something out of what I normaly would do.

Dragon play, Flight, Nap

Cheap Art Commission for Liegha. A green and pink dragon enjoy eachother, with the green one teasing the pink one but protectively watching her at the same time.

Rachel
                          Participant

Fantastic!

machineguts
                            Participant

Awww, such glorious pieces! Spectacular work as always, Koishii! :yes:

LadyFirebird
                              Participant

Love the dragons play, flight and nap! How lovely! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 166 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.