fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 722 total)
  • Author

I love all of these… your work is just so breathtaking…

One of the reasons I haven’t done much with my keeper yet… a bit of silver, nothing more atm. :shrug: And I have time in great quantities right now.

NirvanaCat13
    Participant

So since I have no mind left to formulate eloquent words to describe the beauty and awe that you two inspire…..I’m just gonna stick with “WOW”. and ZOMG and MINE comes to mind as well…..

NirvanaCat13
      Participant

And I’m not showing Louis or I may be out an SK…..

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

Nirvanacat13 wrote:

And I’m not showing Louis or I may be out an SK…..

I am rofling sooo dang hard right now.

Heather
          Participant

I particularly like the warm shades on Galatia–the coppery colors on the shoulder. Are those Pearl-Ex powders? I have a rescue wolf that I’m trying to nerve myself to experiment on, but having never worked on a black background before, ‘m’a’lil’ confused . . . 😕 Seeing what you can do with that same kind of background is wonderful!

And I still can’t stop admiring my Keeper. 😀 Plus I pulled Winter Morning off the shelf recently and realized that you antiqued some of the silvery-green scales with lavender-pink! Holy rollin’ roaches, it looks brilliant! You just keep on having these incredible innovative ideas . . . I love it!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

yes! that is pearl ex powders.

LOL, you are also one of the ones with a good sized collection. what can i say, i love to try new things.

Your keepers are fantastic 🙂

Bodine
              Participant

dragonfriend wrote:

Your keepers are fantastic 🙂

Ditto,lovely!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

thanx guys!

Amazing work as always! 😀

Skigod377
                  Participant

Those two are pretty wicked. I cant decide which I like better but I am leaning towards Oceanus. Well done.

bayoudragon
                    Participant

Yes, one day a keeper from her will be MINE! 😆

Skigod377
                      Participant

bayoudragon wrote:

I have a small PYO dragon from her and it is lovely!

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

bayoudragon wrote:

I have a small PYO dragon from her and it is lovely!

That is one of the older ones too! one of the first batch i did 🙂

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

OMG KEEPERS!
                            I have had some of these blanks for a while that I baught off a few people and was able to snag from the store..but after Galactia and Oceanus was finished..and I got back from KY, THEY are finaly getting painted!

From left to right:
                            Kelpy, my sister is painting that one.

Redwood #3, that is one I am doing for Liegha for trade <3

Fall Fern, this one is being painted after a pyo dragon I did about 2 years ago, I still have to do the spring fern to match: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3836&start=0&hilit=fall+fern

And Rain Forest. He just has an ugly base coat right now and needs a LOT of work.

I have one blank one left that has orange eyes and I have no idea what I am going to do for that one yet. I did…but then I could not decide between ideas..so…he is still blank until I can choose one of my back logged color schemes I want to try.

Wow, by the end of this…..I might have enough to do a new signature photo!
                            Also, I JUST noticed that one pair of red eyes I received is duller red, and a LOT round. it barely squeeks into that eye socket. It is the one in the Redwood Keeper:

Viewing 15 posts - 646 through 660 (of 722 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.