fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 722 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

Here is the commission piece i did for PC. she wanted this lovely dragon to be a pyo:

Maria
        Participant

Now that’s just plain cool. It’s break from your lovely rainbowish dragons, and it’s really an eyecatcher. Lucky Purplecat!

Purplecat
          Participant

thank you thank you thank you!!!!! You did Ollie gorgeously! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

WOW So much detail. Whats not to love πŸ˜† Esp that Opal. What a wonderful job Koishi. You are so lucky to have that PC

*GreenGrey

Travistie
            Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Now that’s just plain cool. It’s break from your lovely rainbowish dragons, and it’s really an eyecatcher. Lucky Purplecat!

Ditto! He is very cool indeed. πŸ™‚

dragonmedley
              Participant

Droooool! I love him! The front scales especially. That redish is awesome.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Maebnus
                Participant

Wow… he’s very striking. Nice job!

Stephanie
                  Participant

Beautiful!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Ahh! I was planning a dragon like this. Beautiful. I hope I can change mine enough.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Maria
                      Participant

πŸ˜† I bet they’d look plenty different. Your styles aren’t very similar.

Heather
                        Participant

What a gorgeous dragon! πŸ˜€ I love how you “lit up” his dark colors with the metallics, and the red-orange on his belly and neck is just fantastic. Wonderful contrast to the dark. Wow. Lucky PC! πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                          Participant

Jennifer wrote:

Ahh! I was planning a dragon like this. Beautiful. I hope I can change mine enough.

I am sure you will be able to. there is still a lot of room left to play with regarding those colors. sorry to beat you to the punch Nam. *giiggle*

looks like you commissioned me at the right time PC.

this is the dragon i painted her after:

http://purplecatcreatives.deviantart.com/art/firescale-Ollie-84417279

Mmloda
                            Participant

He`s stunning Koishi… πŸ˜€ I love the moon stone in his tail… πŸ˜‰

Marzena

Purplecat
                              Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Jennifer wrote:

I am sure you will be able to. there is still a lot of room left to play with regarding those colors. sorry to beat you to the punch Nam. *giiggle*

looks like you commissioned me at the right time PC.

this is the dragon i painted her after:

http://purplecatcreatives.deviantart.com/art/firescale-Ollie-84417279

Thank you again Koishii! I’m glad I did commission when i did! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ She is sooo pretty. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 722 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.