fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 722 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

Wow. He is absolutely perfect. Love his colors! I love him! Thanks so much 😀

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

thankx for the comments every one! and you are welcome Kujacker, I hope you really like her when you get to see her up close.

wolflodge100
        Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

wolflodge100 wrote:

Oh man! That is one beautiful dragon!! 😯 Hmmm, would you like to work a trade again? 😆

wel you beat me to the punch! I was getting ready to post that i am going to open one pyo/production piece trade. it would have to be affter my commisions are painted though. i have 2 left.

I just saw this, I would love to do a trade again and after your commisions works good for me. Just let me know 😀

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

KoshiiKitty, just saw this thread, and again I have to say I love your dragons! They always seem so realistic to me. I don’t know what it is, but your style is very natural looking to me. Very nice work! 😀

Maria
            Participant

Violet is very pretty. Congrats, Kujacker.

Duld
              Participant

*cry* I really want a dragon painted by you

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

BRoS wrote:

well i did just break one that i am going to have repaired. that one will be sold but will most likely end up selling at a much lower price then my others.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

BRoS wrote:

well i did just break one that i am going to have repaired. that one will be sold but will most likely end up selling at a much lower price then my others.

And it is pretty…oh so pretty…I almost want it, and I already have a Koishi dragon.

Kyrin

Question on the antiquing; is that how everybody gets the dark colors in the spaces between scales on the dragons, and like the leg scales on the griffins?
                  (I’m not ready to antique my griff just yet; I’m waiting on the last round of paint to finish drying and set…) Does that really cover up small places that were missed?

How do you change the stones so you can use real gems? How do you know what size to use? And does anyone add stones/jewelry to their PYO’s that might not have them to begin with? If so, how?

After seeing those dragons, (they are SO pretty!) now I’m gonna have to go and pick up at least one of them to try my hand at–AFTER I finish this piece. *sigh*… 😉

BDW
                  Participant

Koishii Ilike your style! 😀

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

THANK you BDW!!! 🙂

tasgrs wrote:

Question on the antiquing; is that how everybody gets the dark colors in the spaces between scales on the dragons, and like the leg scales on the griffins?
                      (I’m not ready to antique my griff just yet; I’m waiting on the last round of paint to finish drying and set…) Does that really cover up small places that were missed?

How do you change the stones so you can use real gems? How do you know what size to use? And does anyone add stones/jewelry to their PYO’s that might not have them to begin with? If so, how?

After seeing those dragons, (they are SO pretty!) now I’m gonna have to go and pick up at least one of them to try my hand at–AFTER I finish this piece. *sigh*… 😉

Yes, antiquing is how you darken in between and define the scales. normaly you use an antiquing gel, but i just use plain paint.(i think the gel is easier on people new to painting)

you can pop out the gem easy. I use my finger nail.
                      the head holds a gem that measures 3mm (milimeter) and the tail also can hold a gem of 5 mm.
                      the griffin also can hole a gem of 5mm in its tail.

Thanks, KK. I really liked the opals–nice colors on them. Where do you get the gemstones? (the real ones)

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

tasgrs wrote:

Thanks, KK. I really liked the opals–nice colors on them. Where do you get the gemstones? (the real ones)

you can get them from a few places. opalauction is one and there are some good online rockshops.(google opalauction)

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

Persimmon Griffin

That makes three griffins now. This one really evovled. I started with a desert theme and colors just kept getting added.
                          He has a green stone in his tail. At the moment the name of it is not coming to me, I know it…but I am drawing a blank.(and this after i could not remember the word Persimon!)

well, he will be for sale in the flea market. My mom seems to really like him.

Heather
                          Participant

Koishii, he’s MARVELOUS! 😀 😀 I love the way you combined the colors on his hackles and the ruff at his throat, and the way they look against the rest of his colors. You’ve come up with some hues I didn’t know existed, like that dark brown-green that looks just exquisite against the turquoise. That is some masterful spotting on his wings, and I love the transition of colors on his shoulders. The shading is fabulous, and the reds that you’ve achieved here are just beautiful. He reminds me of a really bright Navajo blanket. I love him! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 722 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.