fbpx

KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KoiPYO's Batch5: 2 new Keepers pg.47

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 722 total)
  • Author
    Kujacker
    Participant

He looks nice and all, but I like the wolf one better. His colors seems more rich than the gryphons…

PurpleTurtle
      Participant

Very awesome! I would love to see this guy with green or orange eyes as well, but the blue works nicely to πŸ˜‰ .

Heather
        Participant

This is such a great color scheme, Koishii! πŸ˜€ I really like the way you shaded the oranges: so bright on the wings, and almost shadowy on the haunches. It’s a great effect. And the shape and distribution of the stripes are just wonderful, as is the effect of that green interference next to the orange. Beautiful!

Katherine
          Participant

Oh wow! very nice! πŸ˜€

siberakh1
            Participant

He is one very pretty griffin. I think I’m more partial to the wolf in this color scheme, but still, great job!

KoishiiKitty
              Participant

Copper Mint

This is a dragon that had been painted, but the paint job was messed up, with raised messy areas of paint(like on the belly and wing ridges). So I repainted him as there are no dragon pyo’s in the store. I really love how his coloring came out!
                I’m not going to keep him though, so if you have wanted a dragon from me but have not been able to afford it, I am selling him on ebay. Just be aware that he is NOT a perfectly smooth paint job. The colors are great but there is some rough spots from the underlying paint.

PurpleTurtle
                Participant

Wow – he’s very pretty, Koishii πŸ™‚ !

KoishiiKitty
                  Participant

Black Rainbow Muse

Also, I have a muse.soo, this muse, this was a broken muse. He took a fall and his nose broke off…..but I added some plaster, gave him a new nose. It is not the same as all his siblings…but at least he has a nose. And he can hold a toothpick with a message.
                    He is up for offers as well, if any one feels he could use a deserving home.

Heather
                    Participant

Lovely dragon! I especially like how he looks in the fourth photo down: the colors on his face really come out, and the dark edging on his neck frill is clearly visible. I love your choice of colors overall, and the shades of green on his sides, and the bright copper shades on all of the big scale groups. Great job! πŸ™‚

Adaneth
                      Participant

They’re both beautifully painted! Good luck with the auction. πŸ™‚

I love the dragon! <3 And the muse has pretty colors… even if I don't like the sculpt all that much. This is probably one of the ones that I'm closest the liking, XD

Maria
                        Participant

Unmistakably Koishii. πŸ˜€ They’re both very pretty.

twindragonsmum
                          Participant

I’d like to see what Koishii would do with a big dragon like an OW… I wonder how you get to paint for Windstone – Would Koishii paint for them if she had the chance?

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

tdm

KoishiiKitty
                            Participant

twindragonsmum wrote:

I’d like to see what Koishii would do with a big dragon like an OW… I wonder how you get to paint for Windstone – Would Koishii paint for them if she had the chance?

twindragonsmum πŸ˜€

I’m not sure. I’d have to think on it. I’d doubt they’d hire me though.

I was thinking of looking for some large non windstone resin dragons to paint though, just to have fun with some bigger subject matter.

drag0nfeathers
                              Participant

I’ve painted hydrocal before. It’s fun πŸ˜€ but distributers are hard to find now

Edit.

Ah! Here’s one! I’ve done some of the lions, the panther, and the cobra back when my mother had the ceramics buisness. I remember begging her to the that weird griffin but we never did. The sad thing is that they don’t have much detail so they’re not really a difficult to paint, but a lot of them are SO BIG it’s still kind of fun. I can’t find the fuu dogs though. Those were my favorites.

http://jimmyplastercreat.reachlocal.com/coupon/?scid=1091898&cid=319689&tc=09032309145895794&kw=7091904&dynamic_proxy=1&primary_serv=jimmyplastercreat.reachlocal.net&se_refer=http%253A%252F%252Fwww.google.com%252Fsearch%253Fhl%253Den%2526ei%253DM7XHSdD_FYqjtgfMrZzICg%2526sa%253DX%2526oi%253Dspell%2526resnum%253D0%2526ct%253Dresult%2526cd%253D1%2526q%253Dlarge%252Bhydrocal%252Bstatues%252Bsale%2526spell%253D1

2nd Edit: hahahahahaha!!! I know this isn’t that funny, but I was just browsing the site and I found the Elvis bust I used to have to paint ALL THE TIME! We could never keep it in stock in the 80s and early 90s. I HATED that thing! ROFL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                Calypso Hatching Empress
                                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 722 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.