fbpx

KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

Beautiful! I think the wire looks great.

kitsunelady
      Participant

Stephanie wrote:

Beautiful! I think the wire looks great.

Danke. =) It was a struggle, but alls well that ends well, I guess!

BDW
        Participant

She is beautiful kitsunelady!
          I really love her face with those colors in contrast with her eyes …beautiful! 😀

kitsunelady
          Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

She is beautiful kitsunelady!
            I really love her face with those colors in contrast with her eyes …beautiful! 😀

Thanks! =D

Now I must start on my Kirin. Heehee. After Easter is over, anyways. Too much family milling around atm. Not that I don’t love my family, but I don’t like people watching me paint. c.c; And they seem quite fascinated, since I’m the only one in the family who does so. = They’d sit there and watch me the whole time. *would go crazy*

lamortefille
            Participant

That muse came out great and I love the pixie dust:)

kitsunelady
              Participant

I did another muse. e.e; This one is a gift for the friend that bought me the PYO Ki-Rin ( which I’ll do now that I’ve finished this XD ), and obsessed along with me as I worked on my first muse. She knows I’ve got *something* to give her, she just doesn’t know what…and it’s driving her nuts. She’ll almost certainly flip out when she opens it, haha. I drew her a little picture of Sailor Mercury years ago (her favorite back then), and she’s still hanging on to it, so I know she’ll love this.

I tried to limit myself to only a few regular colors (ones I knew she liked) and one interference color this time. Of course, they mixed to a lot of different colors, but…I think it worked out pretty well! =D The interference is either mixed in or on top of all the colors on her, so she’s very shiny and sparkly.

The little bottles came in a two-pack, so I just gave her the other one to hold. Her stones are peridot.

I haven’t named her – that’s for my friend to do. Knowing her, it’ll end up being something like Terpsichore, though. >.>; I think she wanted me to name Kiki something like that. XD

Mmloda
                Participant

She’s adorable..I like the colors and the flask in her beak… 😀

Marzena

Very cute Muse! They are so much fun to paint. 😀
                  Your friend will definitely love it.

Maria
                  Participant

She’s pretty. What’s in the jar?

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

I love the detail in her feathers!

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

She’s pretty. What’s in the jar?

It’s just glitter. =) And thanks everyone! I just got a reminder from American Greetings that the 25th is her birthday, so this is most excellent timing!

kitsunelady
                        Participant

Started working on the kirin she gave me. 6.6 This is my first non-muse PYO. XD I didn’t exactly plan this out, either…and I keep changing my mind about what to do. x_x;

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

I like it already! It reminds me of the sun! I can’t wait to see what you do with it!

dragonmedley
                            Participant

He’s looking good so far…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Mmloda
                              Participant

He looks great…I can’t wait to see him when he’s all done… 😉

Marzena

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 347 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.