fbpx

KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Oh, I love your muse! It’s so bright and colorful πŸ˜€ I think my muse and yours would get along, actually πŸ˜†

kitsunelady
      Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

Oh, I love your muse! It’s so bright and colorful πŸ˜€ I think my muse and yours would get along, actually πŸ˜†

Pics? =)

Megan
        Participant

kitsunelady wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

Pics? =)

They’re in the thread a few pages back called “Megani-chan’s PYO’s,” if you’d like a peek at him πŸ™‚ He’s the first pic in there.

kitsunelady
          Participant

Megani-chan wrote:

kitsunelady wrote:

Megani-chan wrote:

Pics? =)

They’re in the thread a few pages back called “Megani-chan’s PYO’s,” if you’d like a peek at him πŸ™‚ He’s the first pic in there.

Cuuuu-ute! Wi-ki and Kiki, lol. =D How weird, we both made the feathers pink/gold, even if they’re a different intensity! Yes, they are definitely meant to be friends! πŸ˜‰

Maria
            Participant

That Muse is looking great, kitsunelady. The colors work very well together and don’t clash. Nice!

kitsunelady
              Participant

Hrm. Mostly done, except for a few things that need nitpicking (like that pink I got on the blue wing flap thinger, which I just noticed!). And I got some little jewels to stick in those little holes. >.> What kind of glue do you use for that if they’re actual semi-precious stones?

Thanks btw, GB. =) Glad you like her!

Amanda
                Participant

He looks amazing! I just love all the colors and the beak especially looks so neat!

I’m interested to find out about glues too, cause I’ve superglued my finger to both my first and second muse trying to do it that way 😳

Stephanie
                  Participant

Beautiful!

Andrea
                    Participant

The best muse I’ve seen! Beautiful job!

kitsunelady
                      Participant

Thanks guys! I should change the subject, eh? XD *forgot*

A good white glue is all I have ever heard anyone use. I use Tacky or Elmer’s Brands. I think Elmer’s lately because there was a big sale on it back in August. πŸ˜†
                        But that muse is very pretty! πŸ˜€

kitsunelady
                        Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

A good white glue is all I have ever heard anyone use. I use Tacky or Elmer’s Brands. I think Elmer’s lately because there was a big sale on it back in August. πŸ˜†

oooh! Thanks!! ( I know I won’t get stuck to it with Elmer’s at least! XD )

That’s even what Susie told me to use when my brown croucher came missing his jewelry. πŸ˜† And glad to be helpful. πŸ˜€

Amanda
                          Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Elmers glue?! *dies* You mean I superglued my finger to my muses for no reason? πŸ˜† I guess I should always ask before I try things πŸ˜†

kitsunelady
                            Participant

All done! I gave her a bottle of magic inspiration dust to hold. =D And the little stones are called rhodalite or something (I’m probably spelling it wrong). I bought them off evilbay. Yes, I am terrible at bending wire. c.c; And I’ll take some better pics when I’m finished with my homemade lightbox. =D You can’t really see any of the interference paints I used in these. = And they’re everywhere! I was afraid of the antiquing fluid, though. I only barely tried it on those orange scales at the bottom. XD *wimped out*

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 347 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.