fbpx

KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Viewing 2 posts - 346 through 347 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

purpleturtle wrote:

Or maybe something more subtle – like pink or very light yellow. It’s hard to antique white and keep it looking ‘white’ when your done. Very cute kirin, by the way. I can’t wait to see her done πŸ˜€ . She’ll look cool whatever you decide πŸ˜‰ .

I antiqued white fur one time with “warm white” paint and it still looked white. It was very subtle though.

pegasi1978 wrote:

purpleturtle wrote:

Or maybe something more subtle – like pink or very light yellow. It’s hard to antique white and keep it looking ‘white’ when your done. Very cute kirin, by the way. I can’t wait to see her done πŸ˜€ . She’ll look cool whatever you decide πŸ˜‰ .

I antiqued white fur one time with “warm white” paint and it still looked white. It was very subtle though.

I did something similar with tattoo Kirin #1 (er, she’s in the gallery somewhere, I can’t seem to get the URL codes to work today)…. although she had blue on her too, as well as white fur. It made the blue really subtle. I also plan to do something in the near future when I get to painting again… I’ve been so busy…. ger. πŸ™„

Viewing 2 posts - 346 through 347 (of 347 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.