fbpx

KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone KitsuneLady's PYOs (WIP Kirin p.23)

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 347 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

I’m not really into the unicorns, but she’s very pretty.

kitsunelady
      Participant

Thanks all. =)

Lokie
        Participant

It’s very beautiful 🙂

siberakh1
          Participant

She is very pretty! 🙂

Oooh, beautiful!

kitsunelady
            Participant

Okay. I farted around on this one for a really, really long time. So I hope you like him! XD

This is my tigerseye kirin. c.c;

Of course I couldn’t accurately reproduce chatoyance…but I tried to do something similiar on his scales. Whether it makes you think ‘tigerseye’ or not is questionable. @_@; It was very annoying to do, at any rate. I had to mask off everything around the ones I wanted to make the ‘pattern’ on. Then when I was done with that, I peeled off the mask, and masked off the scales I had painted so I could airbrush his belly…then I peeled that off and gave him a bit of a gold fade along the edge closest to his belly. Then I had to touch everything up…then I had to do his fur. Then I thought I should try some tiger-striping on his head, but I was too afraid to jack him up, so it’s very light (not to mention unrealistic, since I’m not good at stripes yet…). Then I had to paint his scaly parts with gloss finish so I could antique him. The darker scales were antiqued with black, the belly with a dark bronze. Then I gloss-coated that again, and then coated his fur with matte finish! Phew. Then I had to decide what color eyes to give him…I have dark brown, red, light yellow, dark yellow, and blue. I didn’t like any of them except the blue. >.>; But now he kinda looks like a Siamese cat. t_t; Oh well. In the end, I liked him. =D

Laurie
              Participant

I love it!! wants!!!! but broke. 😳

kitsunelady
                Participant

2Huberts wrote:

I love it!! wants!!!! but broke. 😳

Well, I was thinking about trying again using the airbrush only (at least, on the ‘tigerseye’ part – I prefer the fur to be brushed), so I’ll save that one for when you aren’t? XD That’ll be a while though, because this was the only pair of blue eyes I had…and the store is out of kirins. >>;

Adaneth
                  Participant

Reminds me more of some sort of agate than tigerseye 😉 but he looks VERY nice! Great work! 🙂

kitsunelady
                    Participant

Adaneth wrote:

Reminds me more of some sort of agate than tigerseye 😉 but he looks VERY nice! Great work! 🙂

Haha, well we do know I have a thing for agate. XD Glad you like him! <3

The color combination is very nice. I don’t know if he reminds me of tiger’s eye but I think he’s very well done.

kitsunelady
                      Participant

RiDuvessa wrote:

The color combination is very nice. I don’t know if he reminds me of tiger’s eye but I think he’s very well done.

Thanks, I know D:, and thanks! =D I’ll try again…eventually. There are too many other things I want to try. e.e Kekeke.

It might just be my monitor but he reminds me of tigers eye….. :D…. either way, he’s GORGEOUS.

Mmloda
                        Participant

OMG… 😮 I’M IN LOVE !!! He is GORGEOUS…. 🙂

Marzena

siberakh1
                          Participant

Very nice. I think the blue eyes throw me off from thinking tiger’s eye, but he is very pretty, regardless! Great job! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 347 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.